eighty-one.

taking comfort

taking comfort

~~~~~

Anastasia stared at Michael for a minute or two with contempt. Oh, how she wished she could just kill him right there and then.

But she couldn't.

No matter that amounts of threats and promises she made towards him about ending him or killing him...angels weren't allowed to kill. It was majorly frowned upon and those who broke the rule would be massively punished.

And that was something she didn't want to happen.

Sighing, she shook her head in slight frustration. She then wiped the blood that was running from her mouth onto her fingers. Crouching down onto the ground, she began smearing the blood onto it, into the form of a sigil.

With one last look at her uncle, she placed her hand of the bloody sigil on the ground. Both the drawing and the archangel glowed a bright, blinding white. Michael then disappeared from where he had been laying unconscious.

Anastasia quickly wiped away the sigil, not wanting the very vindictive Mikaelsons to be able to see it and remember it, knowing that they could use it against her and her family otherwise.

She then stood up and turned around, facing the Mikaelsons.

All of them stared at her with wide eyes as they practically bulged out of their eye sockets. Their jaws were slack as they gaped at her in shock and awe.

Anastasia was confused as she saw their state, before she glanced to the side and saw that her wings were still out. However, they were no longer just an angelic white, but rather a white with dark crimson blood splattered onto them. Frowning slightly at the sight, she furled them back into her back, making them disappear from sight.

She then began to walk away towards the door.

"What about the room?" She heard one of them ask her, not caring enough to figure out which voice it was asking.

With a quick flick of her wrist, black smoke clouded the room before it disappeared just as fast. Leaving the room she had destroyed in pristine condition.

She then began to walk away again.

"Stasia-" She heard the blonde Mikaelson ask her.

Instead of responding, she merely flipped them off and sauntered out of the house.

~~~~~

Anastasia walked into her home, slightly limping from the injuries she had sustained from her uncle, as well as the demon blade that had cut her in multiple places.

When she entered, she didn't see any of her family besides her eldest son, Maverick, rushing towards her, pulling her into a grateful hug.

"Are you okay?" Maverick asked his mother, completely disregarding his own injuries as he pulled away from the hug.

"I'm fine, sweetheart." The brunette angel reassured him. "The real question is, are you okay?

Maverick merely shrugged, not exactly sure how he was feeling.

For one, he had been tortured by someone who should have been his family, both mentally and physically. But on the other hand, he was mostly healed...well sort of....there were still many marks from the only blade that could deal any damage to them.

"How about we get ice cream, yeah?" She offered the idea to him. "That always cheers you up."

The two celestials entered their kitchen and pulled out their favorite flavor of ice cream, chocolate. They then headed to the family room area and sat down on the couch that was covered in many blankets and pillows. After putting on a thoughtless show, the two then sat in a content silence as the son took comfort in the fact that his mother would always be there for him and the mom took comfort in the fact that her son was going to eventually be okay.

~~~~~

Hours had passed and Maverick was now asleep on the couch.

Anastasia pulled a blanket over him before she sat back onto the couch, awake, refusing to sleep that night.

"Nothing is going to happen to you ever again." She promised him, placing a light kiss to his forehead.

~~~~~

a/n: hello friends:) eighty chapters in and finally running out of ideas of what to do in the story. any ideas or wants?

please don't be a silent reader. vote and comment.

stay safe and love you lots<333