Not bothering to get up off of the counter, she lifted her hand up in the air. Black smoke clouded around her hand before she clenched it into a fist and watched as it dispersed across the room. It swirled around all the weapons in the room and then they went flying towards Elliot, still suspended in the air.

"Enough!!!" She shouted, gaining all their attention.

And just like that they all stopped.

Their attention shifted over towards Elliot, whose hand was still in the air and her eyes had turned a grayish, smoking black. The weapons in the air by her side.

"Nice to see you again, Ayo." Elliot said with a grin in Wakandan, before passing the weapons back to the Dora Milaje and watched as they retreated from the building once they realized that Zemo had escaped during the fight.

Elliot lowered her hand and her eyes faded to their soft brown color. She then looked towards her brother, who was putting his arm back on? She tilted her head in confusion at that fact, before she watched him swing his arm back around recalibrating it of sorts.

"Did you know they could do that?" She heard Sam ask as she washed her glass.

"No." Bucky gruffly responded.

When Elliot turned back around, she turned her attention towards John and Lemar. The latter looked at the former with a sympathetic glance as he helped his friend off of the floor.

"You alright, man?" Lemar asked John.

"They weren't even super soldiers." John said with a distant look in his eyes.

Elliot snickered as she heard his words. "Pity." She mused; however, her words seemed to attract the attention of the other man as he snapped his head over towards her.

"And why the hell did you not help?!" He exclaimed, yelling at her.

Elliot shrugged, glancing over at her older brother, who looked like he wanted to kill John for yelling at her. She then looked back at John with a nonchalant look. "It was funny to watch. And besides, did you not see me helping at the end." She then shrugged again, watching black smoke dance between her fingertips. "The black smoke that stopped you from becoming a kebab...my doing." She told him.

"You're welcome!" She said in a sing-song tone, grinning when she saw the scowl on his face.

~~~~~

Elliot, Sam, and Bucky had left and went to go after Karli once Sam had received a message from his sister about Karli calling her.

After Elliot heard the news of what the young woman had done, she wanted to do nothing more than slap her upside the head for her stupidity. She literally had warned her about making careless actions and threats. And while sure, the idea of going after someone's family is a smart way to play, there were so many better ways of convincing someone...and making them mad, like how Sam was now, was not a good idea.

At all.

Nonetheless, she followed along wanting to help her friend, Sam, in any way that she could. And being back up for his little rendezvous was something she was definitely capable of doing.

Sam walked into the building after being sent the location of where Karli was. Behind him followed both of the siblings.

"Karli! You called my sister? That's how we're going to play this?" Sam questioned the girl as soon as he saw her.