Them seeing something bad happen to your country

Im going to be writing about the horrible things that are happening to Nicaragua 🇳🇮. My prayers are sent to the people and the country..❤️

Ash Lynx

Ash was coming home from his work, he opens to the door to find you on your guy's grey couch, crying with a hand covering your mouth. He sees on the news on how horrible things are happening to your country, the news reporter continues to speak on the topic of your country and you burst into tears even more. Ash runs over to and holds you close to his chest, you not moving an inch, letting it happen and not protesting to pull away, you just let your body sink into his, while you start to relax a bit.

Ash knew all about the nasty things that Is happening to your country, how you are sensitive and worried about it. He shushes you, trying to calm you down while rubbing your back and holding you so very close to his chest. You break down even more, letting all your emotions out, all the anger and stress and sadness, you cry it all out while Ash pulls away to look at your gorgeous face and wipe your pretty tears.

You look into his perfect eyes and sniff  a bit, taking a deep breathe while feeling so happy that he is always there to save the moment. He whispers to you telling you it's going to be ok and he is always there for you. "It will be alright, my darling. Let it out, I'm here for you no matter what..." Ash was never good at these situations but he tries his best if it's for the love of his life. You sink into his touch and let him carry you to you twos shared bed. He gives you warm filling kiss while going back to the living room, Turing off the tv, grabbing you some water and everything he needs to comfort you and goes back to your room.

He walks in and sees your perfect form sleeping in the king sized bed and lays in with you. He puts everything that he brought on the night stand and gives you a warm and loving kiss, drying some of your beautiful tears that have fallen from your magnificent eyes, and gives you another and another and another kiss, stopping from seeing you shift in your sleep. He takes his dirty clothes off, puts them in the laundry and gets in bed to sleep with the most pretty human being he has ever seen, loving and being with you was the best thing for him...seeing you cry broke his heart, that's why he will always be there for you, no matter what...<3

Eiji Okumaru

You and Eiji were sleeping together in your lovely bed until something wakes the precious boy up. He says you stirring in your sleep and having a panicked face and sweat dripping down forehead, as well as some fresh tears streaming down your perfect face. He panicked out of his mind and got up in a blink of an eye, quickly but quietly got up from his sleeping form and shakes you gently. "Y/n, Y/n, hunny, please wake up..." nothing happened, you just started to shift more in your sleep and more tears started falling down your pretty face...He did not like the sight of this what so ever. He kisses you forehead, cheek, lips, and nose, trying to wake you up from your dreading nightmare. 

You finally wake up from your nightmares and see Eiji already have tears in his eyes, threatening not to fall out of his brown eyes full of beauty. You hug him tightly and you both fall into the warm bed, more and more tears falling out of your eyes. Eiji hugs you back with the comforting aura that he has and you break down, closing your eyes shut while you and Eiji just both lay in the bed, hugging each other into the dark while the moon sneaks through your curtains and gives a bright light, making your skin glow and seeing Eiji having tears streaming down his soft cheeks while looking at you with the most conveying eyes, looking at you with such caring eyes, making you smile and cry more while you get off of him and roll of the other side of the bed.

"Tch, why are you crying Eiji, huh? Did I do something? " You ask while wiping your cheeks and sniffing and little bit while turning to him, falling on your side and seeing his beautiful brown eyes that you love so much and seeing him as well wipe tears that have fallen from his pretty eyes.