Alwyas So Horny Y/n~

!Slight NSFW!

10 years after the plot of Banana Fish!

You and Ash were both in your shared apartment, having a lazy day

You and Ash were both in your shared apartment, having a lazy day. Ash was finishing some papers for work, and you on the other hand, we're having a whole different problem. Your hips where bucked up in the air and your hands both in your inner thighs, that were both squeezed together tight.

You were so desperate, you walked all the way down the hall, in front of his door and barged in. You walked over to him, wrapped your arms around his neck and started to just simply stare, waiting for him to say or do anything. He finally gave in, getting annoyed of your presence and said, "Can I help you, my dear Y/n?" He asked, with a slightly annoyed tone.

"You can, actually, Ash..." after you said that, you started to slowly kiss and bite down of his pale and silky neck, smirking. (😏)

Ash knew exactly what you were getting to and stopped what he was doing, and let out a sigh. He pushed you off of him and started to say, "No, I'm  busy right now. Always So Horny Y/n." You stand there, disappointed at his words. You go out of the room with a Tch. Since you couldn't have him, you wanted to try to distract yourself.

You decided to finish some of your work, just like Ash, trying to relax yourself.

After about 2-3 hours of work, you get up, exhausted at how hard you worked today. You went to go take a shower and relax. You got out of your seat and headed to the bathroom.

After taking a shower you went to go dry your self off and get dressed. While you were drying your self off, you heard the door open and there he was. Your lover of so many years standing on the door way with wide eyes looking at his future wife. "How did I get so lucky, God." He muttered, having a slight blush.

You chuckled a little bit at his words, blushing a little bit as well.

Starting to walk over to you, he grabbed your  hips and pulled you over to him. All you did was like look at him, tilting your head a little. He had a firm grip on your hips, and started to kiss and bite your neck. He pushed you down on the bed, hovered over you, "Are you okay with this?" (Consent is key, ladies and gentlemen!!) He asked, looking down at you, for your consent. "Y-yea, yea, hehe." You laughed awkwardly.

" That's good, my love, because it won't be able to stop .~"

The end. lol
Have a good day/night!~

PLSSS PLSSS PLSSSS LOK AT THE VIDEO ABOVE! IT'S A REALLY CUTE VIDEO AND I THINK YOU WILL REALLY LIKE IT YOURSELF!!!! ❤️