When they catch you wearing their clothes

💜

Ash Lynx

Ash walks into the room and sees you trying out his clothes, staring at your small frame posing like a model.

This man would tease you for dayssss about it! I swear, if you guys were ever to go on a date and your getting ready, putting on the perfect outfit, he would say something along the lines of, "I thought you were going to wear something of mine, what a shame." He says teasingly, smirking while he walks off like a bitch.

He will never admit that he enjoys seeing you in his clothing, this man has to much pride. But don't worry, he loves it. ❤️

He will think your the cutest, most gorgeous, person in the world if he sees you in any of his clothing, even in your own. Ash would defiantly support and love you in any clothing, no matter how tight, baggy, colorful, bland, anything, he would love it.

💛

Shorter Wong

This man loves, and I mean LOVES seeing you in his clothing, and he will willingly admit how beautiful you look, as well as how he adores you in his clothes.

If you were trying on his clothes one day, he would just stand there, with his arms crossed, smiling like a goof, laughing to himself, loving how GORGEOUS you look in his stylish outfits.

When you hear his laughs from the door, you let a gasp of shock and embarrassment and quickly turn your head to the direction we're your lover is standing at and yell, "Shorter! Get out!" You run over to the door and try to close it shut.

Shorter let's put another laugh and tears almost fall out of his eyes from your embarrassed self. "Get out!" You shout, finally closing the door completely and locking it shut.

You hear the purpled haired man laugh to himself while walking down the hall and you take off his clothes,
"How embarrassing."

You finally walk out of the room and see your lover sitting on the couch watching tv.

"It was cute." You hear him mutter.

"Shorter!"

💜

Eiji Okumaru

He would love it.

He would walk over to you and smile, "Your too cute, Y/n. What am I going to do with you." He says while patting your head.

"Stop, Eiji! Your too sweet." You say, a small blush forming on your cheeks. "Too cute." He gives you a hug and giggles start to pour from your lips. "What is it, N/n?" (N/n=nick name) "You know, your not going to get this back, right?" He lets out a sigh,"Yea, I figured..." you laugh while hugging yourself in the sweater. "But you look sexy in it... so it's okay." He walks off, smirking.

"Eiji!"

Either way, just like the rest of the boys, he will love and adore WHATEVER you wear. PERIOD! BECAUSE YOUR A BAD BITCH<3333 ILYYYYY:)))

🤎

I apologize I haven't posted in a while, yea but I hope you enjoyed and just remember YOU ARE a BAD bitch. Period. Have a good rest of your day/night! ;)

 Have a good rest of your day/night! ;)