When they are sick :)

This is going to be scenarios of how I think the Banana Fish guys would act and more when they are sick. Enjoy!

Y/n=Your name

Ash Lynx

If Ash was sick, I feel like he would get really grumpy, like a little kid who didn't get a toy, or candy.

He would just want to hug you really bad or touch you in any way, but sadly he can't. But if he does, then both of you would get sick and that wouldn't turn out good. Both of you would feel sick and grumpy and none of you would get better, so Ash trys his best to stay away from you.

You would make him soup and give him medicine and water to make him feel better  and watch movies with him, of course you would stay away from him. You two would just try to do activities together at home and have a nice time together.

When he is better and not sick anymore, he would go and hug you and both of you would feel a lot better after that, knowing that both of you can touch eachother and stay close to each other as usual.

Shorter Wong

If Shorter was sick, he would act just like Ash, but a little bit more different. I feel like he would act goofy and try to mess around with you in a way. If you try to give him medicine, he would turn his head the other way and stick his tongue out at you, just to tease you, so he could see your mad face because he he finds it adorable!

But when you start to get mad, he would regret what he just did. You try giving him the medicine agian but he does the same thing he did before!

You had enough of his childish acts, so you grab his face and shove the spoon full of medicine down his throat! He gags on the medicine and shouts, "Y/n! Why did you do that! This crap tastes nasty! What the hell!"

He says still coughting at the disgusting taste, looking at you with a hurt expresion. "Well maybe if you woud've stoped actin g like a damn child, maybe I woudn't to that! But you didn't! Stupid!" You shout, with your arms crossed, looking the other way.

"Damn you, Y/n!" He shouts. "Same goes back to you Shorter, same goes back to you!" The rest of the day, Shorter trys to ignore you but he failed, he just wanted to be around you! He loves to be around you, and so do you.

Eiji Okumaru

If Eiji was sick, he would just stay calm, stay in bed and relax. He would still be irated at the fact that he can't be around you, but he would understand. He woudn't want the both of you to get sick, and neither would you.

You make him soup and give him medicine. When he takes the medicine , he would have a disgusted look on his face and cringe. "Gosh, this stuff tastes nasty." He says, looking up at you. "I know right, I hate taking that stuff, it's gross." You say smiling at his expression.

After that, he finishes his soup and watches movies or play video games with you. He would take naps and eat snacks and read books. He would get really tired, so he would probally sleep half of the day.

When he feels better and can be around you, both of you would feel relieved, and do something fun together.

Woah, I didn't post in a while! I am so very sorry for my absentnce, I didn't relize how long it's been. Anywayssss, I hope you all enjoyed it. I know it's not the best, but yeah. Have a great day/night! See ya!:)

 Have a great day/night! See ya!:)