Elliot had wandered, avoiding the questions stares she had been receiving from people that clearly recognized her. Having a criminal background wasn't helping her blend in at all, even if she was exonerated; it was a miracle that no one in Mystic Falls has figured out about her past.

It had been hours since she had left the hours and she was beginning to feel as if they would be better off if she just let the four of them, plus Zemo, deal with Karli. All she seemed to be doing was cause trouble or ensue fights with others--in general, everything she did just slowed them down.

The petite brunette seemed to wander a little too far as she began to hear unfamiliar voices. Normally, the sounds of people talking was an everyday thing; however, the words that were spoken were most definitely not.

"We separate them." A female voice spoke. "And then we kill Captain America."

Elliot bounced on her heels for a few moments, deciding if she should say anything to them or intervene in any way shape or form.

One part of her wanted to let them go through with their plan and kill John. Every single action that he had taken against her had been ones that had pushed her to her breaking point, made her feel inferior to him--made her feel like the weak and helpless girl that she was when she was taken by Hydra all those years ago. He also made her feel as if she was still the person she once was. That hollowed out, emotionless husk of a human that would kill everyone and anyone around her.

But with the ways she had been acting, it was easy to see that she had a temper. Hell, a blind person was capable of seeing the type of hothead she was. With all her quips and other remarks that she would make accompanied by a tendency to pick fights when they were unneeded, it was clear to see that maybe some personality traits from her past had still remained....or maybe it was just her massive paranoia issues.

 Preferably and most likely  the latter.

However, she had this undying need to be good, to do right by others, which meant that she wanted to make sure nothing happened to John even though he was a complete and utter dick to her at all times. Plus, she wasn't a bad person, at least she didn't think herself to be one. She was just a person who had their life ripped away from them and was now facing the trauma that followed such experiences.

Plus, she was pretty sure that some of the righteous behavior from Steve rubbed off on her. All his speeches about doing good and doing right definitely had been drilled into her mind.

Debating her options, she quickly made up her mind and chose to do good. Not for the good of John, but for the good of the fact that she would be counted as in a accomplice to a  murder if someone found out she knew the plan and didn't do anything about it....at least that is how she saw the American justice system worked--she never really bothered actually ever trying to figure it out.

It was still going to be fucked up either way.

Might as well not waste any of her time on it.

Taking a few steps forward, Elliot then rounded the corner of the building's brick wall and was met with guns pointing directly at her, fully cocked and ready to fire.

Elliot threw her hands up in the air as a sign of peace. As she looked at the group of people, she realized that she had no clue who they were, but had a nagging feeling in her gut that she actually did.

"Can we please lower the guns?" She questioned with a lazy but semi-nervous smile resting on her face.

"Well, well. If it isn't the other half of the duo." One of them spoke up. Looking over, Elliot saw that the one who spoke was a shorter, teenage girl. She had ginger hair that was in very tight natural coils and freckles adorned the majority of her face.