(𝐀𝐔)𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐲!𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐧 𝐱𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚

·•◊•·A/N: We all know what that love potion looks like. (y/s/t = Your skin tone)

·•◊•·Word count:  653 

·•◊•·Trigger warning: None

·•◊•·Pairings/Extra: Poly!Lincoln x Octavia x Reader.

·•◊•·Prompt:

Store Worker: Would a Mr. Lincoln please come to the front desk?
Lincoln, arriving at the desk: Hello, is there a problem?
Store Worker: points to Octavia and Y/n
Store Worker: I believe they belong to you?
Octavia and Y/n, simultaneously: We got lost :(
Lincoln: I didn't even bring you guys here with me-

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

"I'm heading to the store!", you boyfriend Lincoln called from the door of your modern home.  You turn to Octavia who's midway through calling out an 'ok' to Lincoln.  

"You're name sounds like octopus but female.", you exclaim admiring your girlfriends pretty face.  

She look's at you with a confused smile and lets out a little chuckle. She moves a strand of hair away from your face. Your y/s/t shines in the sun that has shone through the windows.

"Your so random.", she laughs still looking at you. She gets up off the bed you all sleep in and starts getting changed. 

"Going somewhere?", You ask putting on a funny accent. "Yes we are.", she announces for the first time. You raise your eyebrow at the plans of which you hadn't known till just now.

"Well get dressed!", She playfully yells, tossing clothes at you.  You groan and roll you eyes, getting off the bed. 

 ︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

Once in the car you turn your body to Octavia who has her hands on the stirring wheel. "Sooooo...what we doing?", you ask in a childish way. 

"Spying on Lincoln.", She smirks. starting up the car.

You ponder what this spying includes and why. "By spying do you me reeking havoc in the same shop until he finds us or we get kicked out?", you question.

"You know me to well." 

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

Lincoln

(Lincoln's P.O.V)

I'm here at the store, picking up food for tonight's dinner. I hold the shopping basket in one hand. I grab a can off the shelve and head to another isle.

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

Original P.O.V

You and Octavia head into the store and make your way to the start of the isles looking for Lincoln. Octavia spots him and pulls you to her side. "Found him.", She says looking at Lincoln.

You smack Octavia lightly and scream 'tag, your it'. Yes you were childish but what can you say, Octavia and Lincoln brought out the fun in you. You run away from here dodging people who are gasping as you whip past them with O hot on your tail.

You run past the vegetables and seize your chance.  You pick up a corn and throw it behind you at Octavia who squeals at the contact. You then throw tomato after tomato at the girl but unfortunately the last two don't hit her, instead landing on an elderly couple.

You and Octavia stare at them with open mouths before falling into a fit of laughter. A store employee then comes up to the pair of you and escorts you to the front desk. 

"Wait before you throw us out, we know someone in the store he can come get us!", you say.

The teenage store worker lets out a sigh before putting the microphone thing into his hand and speaking over it. His voice is heard throughout the store: "Would a Mr. Lincoln please come to the front desk?"

Soon Lincoln arrives at the desk, groceries in hand. "Hello, is there a problem?", he asks very confused.

The store worker points at you and Octavia.  Lincoln follows the boys hand to see you both. 

"I believe they belong to you?", The male store employee more asks in a rather pissed off that this is his job voice. Also making you sound like children.

"We got lost", you and Octavia simultaneously confess. You shrug your shoulders. 

"I didn't even bring you guys here with me-", Lincoln mutters still in a bit if shock but hardly surprised.