Nest and Music

Izuku's POV
I open my eyes sitting up on the bed to see Bakugou standing in front of a pile filled with blankets and pillows.

'Nest...'

I shake my head looking away from the pile as I grip the blanket in my hands tightly.

'I can't get too comfortable here..he's gonna send me back. I don't need a nest.'

I hear Bakugou growl lowly and I look at him confused as he crosses his arms. He stares at me then rolls his eyes.

I look at the pile again and I can feel my Omega side wanting to take over and build a nest.

My body seems as if its moving on its own as it gets off the bed and walks towards the pile. I shake my head and stop instantly.

"If you don't want them I can put them away." Bakugou says as he walks towards the pile.

A loud growl erupts from my throat and he stops, smirking to himself as he looks at me.

I turn towards the pile and as I do my stomach growls at me causing my face to heat up from embarrassment.

"I'll go get some food." Bakugou says as he walks out of the room leaving me with the pile.

'No...I'm not going to nest.'

I turn away from it crossing my arms as I steal a quick glance at the pile. I growl to myself looking away, only to look back at it.

'Agh.'

...

Bakugous POV
   I walk out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen as I make my omega a sandwich.

"Soo how's it going with Izuku~?" I turn around to see Mina and I roll my eyes.

"Fine." I say and she whines.

"Well tell me!! What's going on??!" She says as she gets closer looking at me.

"Is this for him?" She asks and I nod.

'Maybe Mina would know...'

"Hey raccoon eyes?"

"Hmm?"

"What if an Omgea didn't nest?" I ask and she looks at me concerned.

"Well it's not good when they don't. Nesting is a coping mechanism for when an Omega is in heat, it's helps them and takes some of the stress from their heat off them. Is Izuku not nesting?" She asks and I sigh nodding.

"He wants to, I know he does but he just won't. I even got some blankets and some pillows and put them in a pile on the floor seeing if he would try to make one out of them but he just looks at it then looks away." I say slightly agitated and Mina smiles warmly.

"It's a new place for him, he's probably scared right now. He barley knows anyone. He'll come around." She says and I sigh nodding.

"Now, he must be hungry so off you go." She says pushing me slightly out of the kitchen.

"Whatever." I say walking away.

I walk back up the stairs and down the hallways walking to the door to my room.

I open the door only to see my omega in the middle of a decent sized nest, fixing some of the blankets.

I feel my chest puff out in accomplishment of him making a nest with the things I have provided for him.

I walk in and carefully shut the door as to not disturb him.

He moves a pillow then growls at himself moving it again. He does this a few times before he's finally happy with where he put it moving to the next doing the same.