Excuse me?!

Izukus POV

   "I want him."

'Excuse me!!?'

I begin to growl louder feeling another heatwave coming on. I shake my head to keep myself well myself as I back up more into the wall.

'No way am I going to let this guy just buy me, no, I'm not going to be bought for their pleasure!'

"Are you sure? I mean he gets really aggressive and-" the shop owner begins but the man cuts him off, still looking at me.

"I'm sure. He's the one I want."

"Would you like to wait till his heat is over or take him now?"

"I'll take him now, it'll be fine. I know how to control myself." The man says as he turns to the shop owner.

"Ok, just come to the front with me to go through some paperwork and you can come back here and get him."

They walk out of the room and lock the door again but I continue to growl not seeming to be able to stop.

'This isn't happening, no, I don't want to, I'm not going with him...I won't!'

My body starts to burn a lot more and I whimper grabbing my stomach as I sit on my knees leaning forward holding myself.

'Another heatwave should be coming soon...I want a nest..'

I look around the room but all the blankets are gone to be washed. I whimper again looking for anything I could use. I hear the door open again and I snap my head towards it as I begin to growl.

"Izuku..that is your name right?" The man from before asks but I just growl loudly.

"Im guessing it is. Come on time to go." He says but I turn my face away ignoring him as I growl softly as a warning not to get close.

"Another heatwave should be hitting you soon, and I know you want to nest right?" He asks and I look at him quickly causing him to chuckle.

'This guy is weird..I don't want to go with him..and by his scent I can tell he is an Alpha. But they're all the same, only wanting one thing and I bet once I step foot out of this shop, he's gonna try and mate with me, and that's not gonna happen not today!'

I growl as he takes a step towards me. He sighs and crosses his arms while looking me over.

"Let's not make this hard. I have things to deal with, and dealing with an omega in heat that doesn't want to cooperate is not one of them." He says lowly.

I turn away from him but after a few seconds I feel myself being picked up causing me to growl loudly. I begin to thrash around trying to get down as the guy puts me on his shoulder.

I kick and scratch but the guy turns around and walks out of the room bringing me to the main part of the shop by the counter.

"Ah do you need help or-" the shop owner begins but again gets cut off.

"I can deal with him." The guy says but I continue to try and fight.

"Uhm..Bakubro he doesn't seem too happy..and he smells like he's in heat." A guy with red hair says and I growl at him as well.

"He is in heat. Which is why we need to get back so I can put him in a room or something." The guy says as I continue to try and get down.

"He's scared you guys.." I look up to see someone with yellow hair and a lightening bolt in his hair.

'An omega..'

"No shit. Let's go."

The guy begins walking out of the shop while the other two follow holding hands.