Our room?

Izuku's POV
"Excuse me!?" A girl with short brown hair yells as she walks up to the front looking to the Alpha who bought me then to me.

"Wait, you got yourself an Omega!??" A girl with pink hair asks and smiles wildly as she looks at me.

"Yea. Now what is going on down here." He asks and walks up next to me. I growl and he looks down at me.

"What made you get one?" Another person asks and I growl again.

'Always making it sound like we're an object. I am not an object.'

"I wouldn't leave him alone about it and so he decided he would and now look." The red head says smiling.

"He's so cute!!" The girl with pink hair yells loudly causing me to cower back a bit.

"Tch, shut up raccoon eyes, your too loud." The guy says then looks to me.

I look to the floor still holding the blanket close to me.

"Oh, my blanket." I hear someone say. I turn around to see the yellow haired omega. He walks up to me and reaches for the blanket but I growl causing him to quickly pull his arm back.

I pull the blanket close to my nose, hiding half of my face as I continue to growl.

'Why am I so attached to this blanket? Is it the smell..it's recognizable but from where?'

"..I'm guessing I won't get that back for a bit?" He asks looking a bit sad.

'Why is he so sad over a blanket...well I mean I'm kinda being the same.'

"Oi, give it back." The guy who bought me says and I growl at him causing him to growl back but I don't back down.

"It's ok really!! He's probably being territorial over it because he's still in heat." The yellow haired omega says and the other guy growls one last time before letting out an aggravated sigh.

"Aw he's in heat? Poor baby..are you hungry love?" The girl with pink hair asks me coming a little closer slowly.

'She's an Alpha..'

"You can have whatever you'd like, we have the best chef ever!" She says as she slowly continues to come closer.

'Whatever I'd like? Meaning I don't have to have eggs and a piece of bread?'

"Does that sound yummy love?" She asks and I feel myself nodding.

She smiles at me and after a few seconds she's right in front of me looking down at me from how short I am.

"My name is Mina but you can call me whatever you'd like." She says smiling.

"What's your name?" I don't answer just look at her as I continue holding the blanket close to my face.

"Does he not talk?" She asks looking to the alpha who bought me.

"I'm not sure. I haven't heard him speak yet. I think I remember the shop owner telling me he's never heard him speak before either" he says and the girl smiles looking at me.

"Can you talk baby?" She asks and I nod slowly. She smiles and nods in understanding.

"Do you know anyone's names other than mine?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Ok well, your Alphas name is Bakugou Katsuki, the redheads name is Ejiro Kirishima and his mate Denki Kaminari." She explains and then turns to the rest of the group telling me all their names as well.

"Well what's your name?" She asks and I look to the floor.

"His name is Izuku." The Bakugou guy says and looks at me.