I want him.

Izukus POV
"Up and at em Omegas." The shop owner yells hitting some of the cages filled with other Omegas.

I sit up looking to the floor knowing not to look up unless told. I hear the shop keeper hit a cage and I know someone looked up or did something wrong.

"Did I say you could look up!? Look down now." A small whimper can be heard but I don't think the shop keeper heard as he's a beta and doesn't have as good of hearing as an Omega or an Alpha.

Us Omegas, are raised in shops to one day be sold and mated with some Alpha or Beta.

Beta's are the ones that mostly run the shops though, not really Alphas because when an Omega goes into heat it is easier for a Beta to control themselves and put the Omega in a different room.

'Heat...mines coming up soon.'

The shop owner goes behind the counter with a sigh and sits down as he begins to look through papers organizing them and adding things to some.

"Ahh Izuku, your heat is coming up soon. I'll put you in the room the day before just in case it starts early." The shop keeper says and I nod a bit.

Honestly the shop keeper isn't that bad of a guy. He has his moments but he's nice overall. Though if you do something bad or disobey a rule you will get punished. It's happened to me a few times. Hence why I'm afraid of water.

The shop keeper stands up and begins to get us our food which consists of a few eggs and a piece of toast, just like every other morning.

When an Alpha or Beta gets an Omega they usually only get them because they want pups. But some buy Omegas to actually want to be with them. Though I don't ever want to be bought, and if I am there is no way I'm going to breed with some stupid Alpha or Beta that buys me just to breed their pups.

There have been some that have tried to buy me but I become aggressive which is why I got punished. As long as they don't want me anymore and walk away, I'm ok.

Once I'm finished with my food the shop owner comes over, unlocks the cage and takes the plate out and locks the cage again.

My life is boring I guess you could say. It's just the same thing over and over again everyday. Nothing new and honestly I don't believe it will ever change.

Bakugous POV

"Come on Bakubro, why not?" Shitty hair whines causing me to let out a low annoyed growl.

"Because I said no, and I don't need one, so drop it." I growl out he crosses his arms and I roll me eyes sitting back into my chair.

"Literally everyone else has one, except for you."

"Good for them, I don't need no damn omega to make myself happy."

"Think about it? Please?"

"Tch..whatever now get out."

"Yes! Think about it..and tell me your answer later!" Shitty hair says running out of my office.

'Damnit, why does it matter if I have an Omega or not? I don't need one. They are all the same slutty shits only wanting one thing.'