First Day

A bunch of adventurous teens were on their way to their first day of boarding school. None of them seem to care the slightest bit about it.

Kranos: What the hell? This isn't Dave and Busters!

Bloodyrose: No shit dragon boy! It's a fucking school.

Meme: Oh, so we get to fuck people?

Bloodyrose: (Facepalms) That is not what I meant!

Succnasty: Sure, we all knew EXACTLY what you meant! Ayo!

Dark: Guys, Can you stop! We need to be professional.

Chomper: No we don't. We're fine!

The Juvis walk into the school where they find Principal Celestia who they were eager to talk to except Chomper who felt sus about her and started to cringe very hard. They then introduced themselves and walked into the building, following her to her office.

Principal Celestia: Well, you guys are later than the actual arrival time, But I'll excuse that since it's your first day here. It's almost 9:00 so you guys will be heading to... American History.

DarkBloodWolves: Okay, thank you!

Principal Celestia: If you kids need anything, My door is always open!

She closes the door

Weasel-Kun: Uh, where is American History exactly?

The school rang meaning that it was class transition time. All students in the school were walking out of their classrooms to transfer. One of the students saw the new kids and walked over to talk to them.

Mario: Hello! Welcome to John Cena High-a School-a! It's-a me, Mario!

Bloodyrose: Nice to meet your acquaintance! We would like to know where American History class is.

Mario: Hmmm, I know where that is, follow me-a!

Kranos: so, how long have you been here?

Mario: 2 years! But don't worry, you'll get used to it very quickly.

Chomper: (Mind) I wonder if John Cena works here.

Succnasty: (Mind) I need some weed, I'm bored as fuck.

Meme: (Mind) Wow, that girl has nice tits!

Larry: (Mind) There's a lot of women I'd smash.

Super2Awesome: (Mind) I'd rather play Smash Bros right now!

Voltage: (Mind) SOULS! SO MANY FUCKING SOULS TO EAT!!!

Plague: (Mind) Where the hell is the booze and anime?

Mario: Hey Luigi, Toad, Rosalina, Peach, Daisy! Come meet the new kids!

Voltage looked over to see Rosalina, who he believed was the most beautiful woman he's seen. His eyes turned into heart shaped pupils and started to daydream but was interrupted by Chomper.

Chomper: Voltage you dumbass, snap out of it!

Voltage: What, Wha? Huh?

Mario: I'd like you to meet Rosalina, Daisy, Peach, Toad and my brother Luigi.

Toad: I'm Toad

Peach: Oh, it's so nice to meet you all!

Daisy: HI, I'M DAISY!

Rosalina: giggles

Voltage: (Mind) She's hot asf.

Bloodyrose: Well, I'm blood, these are my friends. Dark, Larry, Chomper, Plague, Meme, Weasel, Kranos, Succ, Awesome, and the corrupted simp back there is Voltage!

Voltage continued to be infatuated by Rosalina until Weasel and Larry started punching him to snap him back to reality!

Luigi: So, which-a classes are you going to?