"I'm so, so sorry sweetheart" I whisper into her hair and she doesn't say a word.

A few seconds pass and let go of her hands carefully, "What?" she whispers looking at me. My hands automatically go to her cheeks wiping her tears with my thumbs.

"Please forgive me"

Her eyes soften for a second before she glares at me, sitting up properly still not getting me up and straddling my waist. "How do I punch someone?"

Before I could question she glares at me again grabbing my collar, "Listen up, I don't care how fucking sorry you are-now teach me how to punch" she says inching closer to me before her eyes fall to the small cut on my cheekbone.

Quickly she pecks the small cut muttering a 'all better' before her glare is right back up and I quickly teach her how to punch.

"Alright, cool-die fucker" she interrupts herself before her fist comes crashing into the same cheeks she kissed better and right when she lands the punch she groans holding her fist and I groan holding my cheek, woman punches hard.

"I deserved that" I grunt and she scoffs

"Buy one get one free" she mutters before raising her fist and punching my other cheek again groaning at her fist as I groan slightly, what the hell do they feed her?

"You're going to hurt yourself, I'll get Dawson to punch me for fucks sake" I warn and raises both eyebrows but I'll just say she raised one cause I know that's what she meant to do.

"So she like...Forced you to say that?" she asks after a few seconds of silence.

My eyes meet her pretty green ones before I nod and her eyes go soft, "Did she touch you?" she asks quietly and my heart melts as I shake my head 'no'.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Holy duck shitting hippos

I still hate him for how much he made me cry, how he made me feel so sad but I now know he was forced.

I knew he'd never hurt me

"Can I have a hug, please?" he asks from under me and my bottom lip get's caught between my teeth, what do I do now?

I really like him, maybe even L word him but he hurt me so bad. I don't wanna forgive him so easily, the evil B word in me want to make him suffer like he did with me...Who even am I? Cursing, being evil, wanting him to suffer? This is...Evil killer Ivy mode on autopilot

"No"

His eyebrows furrow, "I'm sorry Ivy, what do I have to do-fuck I'll do anything for a damn hug baby" he basically begs and I fight to keep a smile off my lips watching as he plays with the bottoms of my hair while he panics.

Evil as I said before.

"Put my socks on and you get a hug" I whisper, I really want to kiss him right now.