Chapter 30: The MIC

Começar do início

"Don't worry! I know you'll blend in with the rest of the San Fransokyo populare!" I say.

"Okay. Let's get this over with!" Shy says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar POV

With Gogo and Honey working together, the pace for getting me ready was fast! They did the works: hair and a tiny bit of makeup, and dressing me in my outfit for the club. I may to be that much of a girly person and I'm certainly nowhere near tomboyish! But I let them do to me what they needed to do. We even asked Kagomi if we could borrow a pair of her heels. But we had to call her at work since she was doing a late shift.

"Seriously? You'd let me borrow a pair?" I ask over the phone.

"Sure! Besides, it's not like everyday I see my sister dress up so nicely!" She snickers. I rummage through her closet trying to find a nice pair to match the outfit: some were too tall, too flashy, too dull, etc. I was about to give up until,

"Oooohhhhh! I found a pair!" Honey squeals after we pondered for a while, and pulls out some skyscrapers that would definitely compare to her own.
"These would go perfect with your outfit!" And shoves them towards me.

"Plus that match your style, color, and personality." Gogo nods in approval.

"These are so high." I stare at them in my hands.

"Suck it up, Miazaki. If they aren't high, they aren't worth it." Honey scowls slightly as I pull them on. The doorbell rings and honey squeals,

"Ooh! They're here!" And runs out the door. I finish pulling on the other shoe, and stand up. As if by magic, I didn't trip or fall.

"Nice job!" Gogo said. "now all you gotta do is try and walk in them." And leaves the room.

"Please!" I say. " I've worn heels to my dad's funeral. What makes you say that I can't walk in these towers?" And as soon as I take my first step, I pitch forward.

"Ah!" I shriek. Luckily, Gogo caught me before my butt could touch the ground.

"I stand corrected: you still need help trying to walk in them." I roll my eyes at her snide remark, and she helps me up. She take my left hand and leads me to the stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honey's POV

They guys make their way to the living room and wait.

"Where's Gogo and Skylar?" Tadashi asks after a while.

"Yea. We gotta hurry!" Hiro looks at the clock on the kitchen. I look behind me to see Gogo, flashing me a thumbs up signal.

"Okay, guys! You ready?" I ask. they nod they heads.

"Okay! We'd like to introduce you to... Skylar 2.0!" I cheer. Sky slowly descends the staircase, and the boys stare at her in awe.

Skylar wears a light pink off-shoulder blouse with shimmery gold glitter on the sleeves, dark skinny jeans, and the necklace Hiro have her on the night of he showcase, and hot-pink high heel sneakers. Black eyeliner highlighted her eyes, a touch of blush, and lip gloss to finish it off, and her hair in its usual Fluffy Fishtail Braided ponytail hairstyle.

"My work is complete!" I sigh, and whip out my phone to take a few pics.

So...how do I look?" She asks, and spins around for us to take a look at the whole deal.

"You look-" Hiro starts.

"Smokin' hot!" Fred smirks. Skylar starts to show a tinge of pink oh her cheeks, even through the blush.

"Agreed!" Tadashi exclaims. And they high-five.

"Whoa." Wasabi utters.

"Amazing." Hiro smiles. Skylar blushes harder at what Hiro said.