22

( yeah motivation comes and goes sorry its been a few months- ive had some personal stuff going on wish me luck had to explain crywank to a mental health advisor💀 )

as you and tommy walked together awkwardly, wilbur and george followed behind. after george screamed at tommy he gave him some rules as the older brother :
"no hand holding, no hugging, no playing with hair, no kissing, no eye contact" george scolded both of you as wilbur held the camera in his hand, laughing his ass off.

after around 10 painful minutes of uncomfortable conversation and walking with your heads down, and wilbur wheezing at every word said between the two of you, you had reached the city centre.

wilbur pulled you aside quickly, leaving tommy and george giving eachother death glares whilst wilbur spoke to you.
"y/n i'll let you be with tommy for a while alright i can distract george then you two can walk away" he smiled, thank fuck wilbur was nice.

you all ran into the shops excited, getting the most random things.
"look george its you." you pointed to a child on some baby diapers.
"ha ha real funny y/n" george responded in a mocking tone, trying his best to copy your voice.
"my name's george and i'm in love with a green man" tommy butted in, mocking georges voice.
"you're one to talk- my name's tommy and i'm an annoying child" george copied back.
all whilst you and wilbur sat back smiling, this went on for a good 5 minutes before wilbur eventually stopped them despite the amount of chuckles he got from their bickering.

"ok- ok- shut up you two. we literally just had you separated for a reason!" you spoke softly, laughing as you glanced at wilbur who was flicking through the footage he gathered so far.

"well then y/n why don't you take your bOyFrIeNd" george said in a childish tone, exchanging looks between you and tommy, "and fuck off for a while? wilbur and i are fully capable of finishing this vlog by ourselves"
"its literally for tommy's channel-" you shouted only to get cut off,
"shut it cunt" george said quickly,
"aww i love you too georgie" you fake smiled at him before tommy took your hand and dragged you away, you gave one last look to george as he shouted after you to letting you know he does not appreciate any contact between the two of you.

once you were further away and in a random store, tommy laughed, cutting off the silence that had formed as you walked. it wasn't a silence that needed to be filled, but a silence with tommy usually didn't last long.
"why are you laughing" you giggled slightly. god his laugh was unnecessarily contagious.
"no i just think you're pretty, and i have a strong urge to defy george" you knew what he was suggesting perfectly fine but still played dumb.
"defy george how exactly?" you smiled.

tommy rolled his eyes at you before cupping your face with one hand, the other going to the small of your back. he leaned forward and you felt your lips tinkle slightly with the feeling of them pressing together. you let your hands fall to tommy's neck, hanging limply around the back as you smiled into the kiss.