7

you laughed for a bit more until you felt sleep overcome you.
'i think i'll go sleep now' you said through yawns.
'no no don't leave me' tommy responded quickly. you had both set up your phones so that you can see each other laying down.
'clingyinnit' you chuckled before yawning again.
'goodnight y/n' tommy said softly.
'goodnight tommy' you responded, whispering.

———

'y/n breakfasts on the table!' george yelled to you, waking you up. it was sort of nice to wake up to george shouting something other than 'dream no' or 'sapnap stop hitting me'.
you looked over at your phone to see tommy still asleep, he looked so peaceful and calm. you slowly got up and opened your curtain, your eyes adjusting to the light. you ran down the stairs and grabbed breakfast. it was just some toast but it was one of the only things george could cook.
you ran back up the stairs, said morning to george and then headed back to your room. when you returned to your little set up, you saw tommy rubbing his eyes.

'morning sleepyhead' you laughed at him whilst picking up your phone to check the time.
'do you have to call me sleepyhead?' he responded, still tired.
'see there's this phrase, um, its "good morning", and you use it when you wake up and see someone' you chuckled, making him laugh aswell. his morning voice sounded raspy but it was kind of adorable.

you ended the call eventually since he had to go shopping with motherinnit, it was about 10am now.
you check your notifications to see a spam of tiktoks from some friends, some memes from george, a morning text from your parents and twitter mentions of course. along with a nice message from purpled.

———
messages : gray the best bedwars player :)
-> heyy saw you on tommy's stream you did really well on bedwars i wonder who taught you so well
———

he was one of your best friends, you met him through his streams when he had a smaller platform. now you usually played some bedwars together every few days but you barely played on stream together. he offered a few times but you always declined because you never thought that one day you would be the one streaming. you messaged him back asking if he wanted to play and of course he was up for it.
( in honor of purpled getting back on the leaderboard :) )
soon enough, a call began on discord, you had each other's numbers yet still called on discord whenever you played, it was like a tradition to the many many years of games.

'hello y/n' he began, voice the same as always
'hello grayson' you responded, trying to match his tone.
'so, how's tommy?' he immediately asked as he put you into a bedwars lobby after sending a party invite.
'what do you mean' you responded, acting oblivious.
'you know what i mean y/n and if you pretend you don't i'll hit you into the void' he threatened, remaining serious.
'he is good and you can't even hit me into the void we're on the same team' you chuckled as he laughed aswell.
'i can with a fireball' you were away from your base, currently over at white teams, you had just won a 2v2 against them.
gray threw the fireball and it hit you off the edge.
'see?' he laughed.
just at that time, red had gone to your bed and broke it just before you hit the void.
'i hate you' you said to him.
'don't worry, i can get this, my bedwars grind will continue' he laughed again.