18

(happy pride :) !! <3)

it took a while to get dried. tommy had managed to spill water on your towel by accident and after apologising profusely, he attempted to dry you with his own wet towel.

'tommy-' you laughed,
'what? i'm drying you off!' he choked, laughing his head off,
'your towel's already wet you're just making me more wet!' you shouted through giggles,
'come on y/n i'm helping!' he shouted back, still chuckling.
you just kind of sat back in the warm sun as he patted you with the towel. you eventually got him to stop and he went off into the toilets to get dressed back into his normal clothes leaving you on the towel by yourself.

you updated grayson on some stuff and congratulated him on the merch release, messaged george telling him you'll most likely be out the entire day and sent a few funny pics to wilbur that you managed to take of tommy despite barely ever having talked to wilbur.

after a few minutes of scrolling through dms, tweets and posts you saw tommy come out of the bathroom and sit down on the towel, leaving you to go up to the bathroom to get dressed even though you were still a bit wet.
it was around 12pm when you got out, you found tommy scrolling on his phone just like he had found you. you got your area cleaned up and started walking towards the shops and restaurants.

'tommyyyyy' you whined, dragging him into one of the shops,
'y/n' he chuckled as he followed closely,
'sorry for making you come into here with me i wanted to see something' you giggled,
'no no its fine i don't mind' he laughed back.
you had taken him into a clothing store, you went to look at the clothing racks infront of a massive mirror and tommy watched you scavenge through the various clothes.

you felt two arms wrap around your waist, pulling back. you felt yourself hit tommy's stomach as he hugged you, putting his head on your shoulder.
'and this is because?' you questioned, not having expected him to randomly do this,
'i wanted to hug you' you laughed at his response.
'in the middle of a shop?' you giggled, making him chuckle with you.
'yes' he responded, before kissing your forehead and walking off into another rack of clothes, leaving you following him flustered.