2

you put the 'starting soon' screen on as you clicked the go live button. you listened to some random music come on the background. it was one of the songs that george had recommended for this occasion. you zoned out for a minute, but quickly came back to reality as a notification went off on your phone.

———
messages : brother gog :D
-> im streaming now don't come in and let me know when you've started :)
———

you quickly texted back before looking over to unmute. you viewer count had gone up to 5. after the song ended you unmuted and switched to the scene which captured your game play.
'welcome folks' you began off, 'jesus christ that makes me sound so weird, ayup everyone, welcome to my first stream ever'

you weren't really sure what to do after that. some people began speaking in chat, viewer count went up to 7. you responded back to anyone who talked in chat, thanked the few people that followed and began a new survival world. your viewer count reached about 18 within the 2 hours that you streamed. you enjoyed streaming and finally finished the house you were building. suddenly, a raid came in from george.

'oh shit. thanks george, i thought you would've raided one of your friends but guess you're in a big brother mood today' you laughed. you viewer count went up from 21 to 98k. your followers sky rocketed from 8 to 36k. your chat became filled with 'sisternotfound' and 'george's sister is a streamer?'. you streamed for another hour or so before ending.

your twitter followers also went up and you noticed some of george's friends had followed you back.

————————————————————————
y/n @. y/n_
omg the georgenotfound followed me!!!
————————————————————————

he was already following you but you found it the most funny to tweet it at him rather than anyone else. you scrolled through your notifications, following back some of the people you had heard of.

————————————————————————
dream @. dreamwastaken
- followed you back

sapnap @. sapnap
- followed you back

badboyhalo @. saintsofgames
- followed you back

niki @. nihaachu
- followed you back

tommyinnit @. tommyinnit
- followed you back

tubbo @. tubbolive
- followed you back

ranboo @. ranboosaysstuff
- followed you back
————————————————————————

you've talked to nick and clay before, you knew who badboyhalo was, you looked up to niki, and had heard of tommy, tubbo and ranboo but hadn't seen much of them.
you were surprised at how chill you were about this. maybe having talked to them before meant you were sort of acquaintances. sort of like if someone from school had followed you that you talked to twice. soon enough, a dm came through from tommy.