Chapter 2-

Chapter Two~

Someone grabs my arm making me scream a little. Here I was minding my own business and people just decide to scare me. I cut an angry glance over at Niccone.

"Hey Little Red."

   He smirks showing his sharp white teeth.

"Stalking me now? The story must be coming to the end. What next you want to see what's in my bag or follow me home again?" I ask.

"Well if you have anything sweet I might." I roll my eyes at him. "Oh, yeah you're coming to my house today. Sam has to leave so you will stay with us just so you can get comfortable with my kind."

"Oh I'm okay around Hank. It's just everyone else." I mutter. He shakes his head disapprovingly at me. Clearly Niccone isn't used to being second to Hank.

"Just follow me." He commands. We go out to the parking lot where a lot of the werewolves turn to stare at us. By now they probably heard what I am having to do.

"Can you slow down?" I ask running to catch up. He laughs, actually laughs, at me. My friend Morgan gives me a thumbs up to make me feel better.

She fails.

   Hank and Trevor are beside a black GMC Sierra. Hank gives me a wave when he notices me behind Niccone. Trevor opens the door for me so I can get in. Some wolves actually do have manners! He sits on the other side while Niccone drives and Hank is in the front.

"Are you feeling okay Chris?" Hank asks. He must be asking about what happened. A nervous pit takes residence in my stomach.

"Yep."

  It's Friday but the meeting was Monday so Niccone and I have been in the library a lot. We have difficulties getting alone. He is always being so short and mean with me. He gets so frustrated with me, as well as his work.

"I was referring to what happened during school Monday." He clarifies. I nod my head. I knew this.

"I'm fine. It happens all the time," I mutter. I pick at the nail polish on my nails as the pit grows.

"Stop doing that it's highly annoying Chris." Niccone snaps. I move my hands to my lap and chew on my lip. "And that."

"Do you want me to stop breathing also?" I ask sarcastically.

"Since you asked-"

"Nico!" Hank shouts with a small chuckle on the end.

"I was just kidding. Well about the breathing thing."

"Still." Hank glares at Niccone making Niccone tense up a little. Trevor smiles at their argument. He leans over to me so he is closer.

"If I didn't know any better I would say Hank likes you." He whispers. I swear my heart stops beating.

"What is it?" Hank asks.

"Just asking if she knows which one of us is Beta and which one is Gamma." Trevor lies. Niccone is looking at is through the rearview mirror."Go on." Niccone presses.

"Hank is obviously the Beta." I retort.

"Why would you say that?" Trevor asks clearly hurt.

"He is a little taller, better built, has a leveled head while you seem a little childish. Oh! Yeah! He is in the front seat." I list saying the last one sarcastically. Niccone bursts out laughing while Trevor mutters under his breath. Trevor leans up so he is between the other two boys. Then he lets out a high pitch scream.