Wife or Whore?

: ROSALIA's POV :

My breath rasped against my throat and my tongue trembled when I answered, "Y... Yes"

Kevin's lips formed into a sadistically satisfactory grin like he was daring me with his dark orbs to lie to him one more time.

"Wow... just wow Rose! You tried to tarnish my character!! For god's sake If this maid was not honest then Kate might have trusted your ugly lies. That's not how you should authorise being the lady of the house" Eric mocked as if trying to make sense out of it.

"Lady of the house" Kate scoffed.
"I treated like you my sister and that how you repay me... by stabbing my back! You characterless liar!" Kate shouted at me. She was not the person I knew anymore. The softness she used to hold in her eyes for me was gone.

"I am not lying" I cried in my defeat knowing that there was nothing that I could prove me true right then. Thinking good for others had always proved very wrong for me. Eric played his cards good. Really good. In some matter of time, everyone had turned completely unknown to me.

"No no everyone else is lying but Saint Rosalia is not. See brother that's what happens when you bring a cheap and low-status bitch into life." Kate goes on spitting profanities at me.

"Enough!" Kevin snapped making her stop immediately and grabbed my wrist securely.

"Keep that amount as a reward for your honesty." Ordering this to that turncoat maid Kevin began pulling me upstairs. 

My body was becoming fortified with each step ahead. I was not prepared for whatever he had designed for tormenting me. My heart skipped a beat when the bedroom's door appeared in my view. I tried to free my hand from his but couldn't. Even if I succeeded where would I had gone. Tears were streaming down my eyes relentlessly out of fear. I didn't want to cry... I didn't want to reveal my weakness to him anymore. But these wouldn't stop.

He smirked at my futile attempts and tossed me on the floor harshly like I was one ragdoll and closed the door. I supported myself on my palms and saw him discarding his blazer.

"Why are you crying doll? Are you already regretting whoring around behind my back?" He asked gently faking concern while undoing his waistcoat. His voice laced with an eerie composure and a dark aura was surrounding him.

He was rolling his sleeves while striding towards me with long predatory steps. I didn't want him anywhere close to me cause I did not know how to calm his storming anger.

"I mistook you for something else. But you are no different. What a cunning little liar you are! you ungrateful bitch!"
I knew whatever that happened in front of everyone had damaged his male ego and now he will do ten times more to me in the worst way possible.

"Trust me...I didn't do anything wrong." I whispered trying my nonexistent luck one last time.

"Trust you? Give me one single reason to trust you. Tell me that you never thought of escaping... Tell me that you did not lie to me multiple times when I asked you about your past." He questioned through gritted teeth. At this point, none of my explanations would make any sense cause he was not willing to demand answers anymore. He was willing to point out the list of things for which he would put me through hell.

"I remember I made myself clear the very first day that I expect loyalty... Didn't I! ... But you, my darling wife, took my lenience for my weakness. I didn't permit you to go out of the mansion so you decided to whore around inside this mansion?" Nothing but pure fear took over my mind when he stood right in front of me.