Chapter 3

If this doesn't get at least 1k reads in less than 24 hours, I'm taking this down /j.

I'm so bad at writing angst stfu about it. I keep turning everything into fluff 🚶‍♀️

Also yes I changed the story cover idk I just felt the need to do it

וו

Wilbur woke up the next day to see Alex sleeping on his bed. He got up and rubbed his eyes. Wilbur went to open the curtains. The bright sunlight shone in. The birds quickly flew away from the balcony. Then he went to grab his journal and sat down.

September 25th

Dear diary,

Today was the same: strange and weird. I never feel a thing, and suddenly with Alex, I feel everything. It was odd, but it was nice to finally feel something. Even if it's just a little bit.

I never wanna leave him, but I don't wanna be a bother to him. Nonetheless, I have this weird feeling around him. It's just different, even before. Now how am I gonna tell him I'll need him to be with me at all times? It'll just bother him.

וו

As he closed his book, he felt a touch on his shoulder, "Hey, what're you doing?"

Holy fuck- Let's hope Alex didn't see what he just wrote. Wilbur quickly hid his book in his bag, "I um- Nothing?"

Alex giggled at his attempt to hide the book, "What were you writing?"

"Nothing- And why were you sneaking up on me anyway?-" Wilbur brushed it off.

"Hey, I still didn't get my answer dumbass."

Wilbur pushed the younger boy, "You don't need an answer."

Alex rolled his eyes, "Oh come on, you're so boring-"

Wilbur closed his bag and kept it in the closet. He shut the closet door and went back to the bed. He groaned and threw his head back.

"I'm bored"

The younger boy scoffed, "Not just you."

"Wanna watch a movie or something?"

Alex crawled over the the taller boy, "Sure, but I get to choose."

Wilbur rolled his eyes, "Sure, fine."

He opened the TV and went onto Netflix. The boy opened a horror movie and placed the remote down.

"Really? A horror movie?"

Alex laughed, "What? You scared?"

Wilbur shook his head, "Like hell I'd be scared."

"Then don't complain about it."

The movie started playing. Wilbur went to close the curtains and lights. He went back onto the bed, and went under the sheets.

As the movie played, Alex as well went under the sheets and put his head on the older boy's shoulder. Wilbur noticed him, and wrapped his arm around his waist. It was nice and cozy. But the movie wasn't really.

The movie finally ended. Wilbur checked his watch, "11:12."

"What do you wanna do now?" Alex closed the TV and looked at the taller boy.

Wilbur shrugged as a sign of saying he doesn't know. Alex rolled his eyes and moved closer to the taller boy.

"Do you ever know what to do?" He giggled and ran his finger through the man's hair.

The taller boy started blushing a little. "Well I- I'm just bad at coming up with things to do."

"You know you get flustered really easily." The younger boy teased him, making the older boy blush even more.

"Yeah okay- Stop-" Wilbur pushed him off gently.

Alex got up, "I'm gonna go take a shower." Then he went into the shower.

Wilbur scratched his neck and got up. He opened his cabinet. He grabbed his bag and digged through it. He grabbed a paper with a photo on it. It was a photo of him with his family. Wilbur hasn't visited them in so long. Just 4 more days to go. He put the photo back in his bag, and shut the cabinet door.

Then Alex came out of the bathroom fully changed. He was wearing his usual shirt and jeans. The boy walked over to Wilbur.

"Hey, what'cha doing?" He asked playfully.

"Nothing. Just checking my cabinet." Wilbur responded.

The taller man grabbed his calendar and marked out his days, "Now what?"

"Do you maybe wanna play some games maybe?" Alex suggested.

"Sure, why not?"

"Great, I'll be waiting in the gaming room." The younger boy walked out.

Wilbur grabbed his glasses and went out of the room. The man walked to the gaming room, and spotted Alex sitting on a gaming chair. He went to the other computer and sat down on the chair.

"What do you wanna play?" Wilbur asked the younger boy.

Alex thought for a bit, "Minecraft?"

Wilbur nodded and logged onto the game. He joined the server. Soon after, Alex joined in. They started playing the game. The two of them played for a few hours before stopping.

Wilbur took off his headphones and sighed, "I'm bored."

Alex rolled his eyes and shut his computer. He went to Wilbur, "Aren't you always bored?"

Wilbur scoffed. Alex laughed a bit, and sat on the man's lap. The taller boy got flustered, and his face started turning red. The younger boy fluffed his hair.

"Still bored?" Alex laughed.

Wilbur avoided eye contact, "Get off-"

"Mm.. no thanks."

Wilbur turned even more red that he already was. Then he instantly hugged the younger boy's waist and placed his head against his chest.

Alex giggled at him, "Embarrassed much?"

"Shut up." The older boy's voice was muffled.

The younger boy smiled a little and pats his head, "You're adorable-"

"I said shut up asshole."

Alex laughed at him and hugged him.

וו

There is nothing for me to say here. But comment something here pls. At least a goodbye bc I'm lonely.