Chapter 49

Chapter 49

The reasons given by Zhan Zhen are too outrageous for Xian Sheng not to think too much.

He actually heard about Qi Sile's message, which made Xian Sheng's heart clenched again. in the end Zhan Zhen is the crown prince of the country, if he wants to restrict an illegitimate prince, it is not that hard.

So, what happens when hie elder brother comes to jin Country? He couldn't even think about it.

He just felt a rush of anger in his heart, but his breath was not enough for him to sit up. He looked at the spoon Zhan zhen had fed, and finally took a bite.

He ate painfully, his brows were twisted, and sweat dripped from his forehead.

It has been more than two months since he married Zhan Zhen. He doesn't know if Zhan Zhen deliberately restricts the spread of this incident. If it does, then his brother is probably unprepared. He could only pray that his elder brother can be more cautious and send an individual to the north in advance to investigate the situation.

Xian Sheng grabbed the quilt and took a few mouthfuls. He lost his appetite, and said tiredly, "I want to rest for a while."

He clearly didn't finish half a bowl of porridge.

Zhan Zhen slowly put the bowl down, Qi Sile's words rang in his ears, and he was a little worried that Xian Sheng would really die.

The people around him are all healthy and strong soldiers. You don't have to worry at all when you are not at war. He has never seen a fragile person like Xian Sheng. Looking at him like that, it seems that he will not be able to survive for long. He couldn't tell what it was like in his heart. So he said: "Then go to sleep."

He got up and walked out.

There are still things to do in his barracks, and he doesn't want to be with a man who deceives him all this time. He went out of the door and looked back. He subconsciously touched the sachet around his waist. After a long time, he walked out.

Ahead, a group of people suddenly came in. It was empress Xin. She came all the way to zhan zhen and said, "is she better?"

Zhan Zhen frowned: "he said I wanted to sleep again."

"This early morning, just after waking up she's going to bed again?" Empress Xin said worriedly: "What did Qi Sile say?"

"...he said, he may die."

Empress Xin's face changed slightly. She looked at Zhan Zhen's expression, and suddenly grabbed his sleeve and walked to one side, her tone lightened: "Zhan Zhen, tell me honestly... What did she do to be sorry for you?"

Zhan Zhen shook his head: "NO. I'm the one who is sorry."

"You liked her so much before, but now you are indifferent when you hear her that she is going to die. It must be something that happened in the past two days... You can deceive others, but you can't deceive your mother." Empress Xin said: "Tell me."

Zhan Zhen paused and said, "Because he has other people in his heart. Earlier, there was someone he liked in liang."

Empress Xin smiled, "Is her sweetheart is now in the capital?"

Zhan Zhen lowered his head and said, "No."

"Then what are you so angry about?" Empress Xin said: "As long as she keeps her virtue then she is yours. Just because there is a sweetheart, you want her to die?"

"It's not..." Zhan Zhen looked a little confused. He did want to kill Xian Sheng, but he didn't want Xian Sheng to die.

Zhan Zhen didn't know what he was thinking or what he was doing, Xian Sheng always made him mess up.