Chapter 45

Chapter 45:

Where is Zhan Zhen going in the middle of the night?

Xian Sheng wasn't sure if he would deliberately leave and hide somewhere secretly staring at him, so he didn't dare to move.

He raised his hand to support his left shoulder, secretly thinking that Zhan Zhen and Zhan Yin were really brothers and sisters. When he first came, Zhan Yin caused him to hit his right shoulder. And now It didn't take long before Zhan Zhen attacked his left shoulder.

The food has a very attractive aroma, especially the thick egg soup with sesame oil in it, which is very appetizing.

Xian Sheng was very hungry, but he didn't even look at it.

He didn't want to irritate Zhan zhen because of a bit of appetite.

He didn't come often in to the study. He didn't feel it when he came in from the outside, but after sitting for a long time, he felt a little bit cold and far less warm than the bedroom.

He sneezed, gently wrapped the cloak around himself, and touched the letter in his sleeve, thinking about how to send it.

In fact, he has a way to bring Qin Yi to the mansion to get the letter, but he still has to consider the other party's safety when entrusting someone to do the work.

As Xian Sheng thought, Zhan zhen really had nowhere to go in the middle of the night. He had planned to eat in front of Xian sheng, but seeing his pitiful appearance, he felt that if he didn't eat, he might fall ill. He didn't want to take care of a guy who deceived himself.

But if he is eats, it will not relieve his anger.

He sat on the roof, opened the tiles and looked down, thinking that if he dared to eat, he would just yell at him.

But the food went from hot to cold, and Xian sheng didn't move.

He couldn't help frowning.

Xian Sheng hadn't eaten for the whole afternoon, and his stomach was cold. After sitting for a long time, he felt dark and cold in front of him. He couldn't sit still, the chair was too hard and it was uncomfortable, so he was about to stand up and walk around. So he could move your hands and feet for a bit.

He propped up, and in the next second, his legs wens soft and he suddenly fell to the ground.

On the roof, Zhan Zhen's heart suddenly jumped, strode into the house, but suddenly his face felt cold again.

In fact, Xian Sheng was still conscious, his knee hurting, but he couldn't get up at all. He heard Zhan Zhen's footsteps, and he stopped in front of him.

"What? You want to seduce this prince by being sick again?"

Xian sheng breathed weakly and had no strength to speak or move. After listening to this sentence, he was a little angry, but then he completely lost consciousness.

Zhan Zhen didn't see him move for a long time, and finally squatted down to shove him, coldly said: "This prince knows that you are pretending to faint. You just want to see that I care about you and loves you. Xian sheng, do you think this prince is ridiculous?

There was no response, Zhan Zhen stretched out his hand to help him up, his eyes fell on his pale and transparent face, his eyes suddenly turned red, he picked up the person, gritted his teeth and said: "This prince also finds himself ridiculous."

Xian Sheng was very light, with his head crooked softly on his chest, Zhan Zhen wanted to throw him away, but he couldn't help speeding up under his feet, and even used his internal strength to drive towards the East Chamber.