Chapter 34

Chapter 34:

Since Xian Zhang was born, he has never yelled at people like Zhan Zhen. If he wants to choose a shameless man in his life, Zhan Zhen is definitely the first one.

They left early and returned home. Soon, Zhan Yin ran over and asked if he wanted to go out to eat barbecue. The younger generation always prefer to get together to play, so they don't eat too much at the New Year's Eve dinner, and go to have fun after decently accompany the elders.

Zhan Zhen asked for his opinion, and Xian Sheng actually wanted to go. He had never eaten barbecue, let alone go out at night.

But when he thought that Qi Sile was there, he immediately stopped thinking. he was afraid that Qi Sile would hint something to Zhan Zhen.

Zhan Zhen did not force him. although it was lively outside, the weather was still cold, and he was not at ease with Xian Sheng's body.

"The I won't go." Zhan Zhen replied. Zhan Yin was very disappointed, turned and walked outside, turning around one every other step, and reluctantly said: "Sister-in-law promise me you'll come on the fifth day after the Luna new year for the bath."

Thinking of this, Xian Sheng was out of breath again, and he responded gently: "Go back to the palace early, don't let the queen worry."

Zhan Yin smiled happily because of his consideration, nodded hard and ran away happily.

Only him and Zhan zhen were left in the house. The man's gaze fell on him, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Are you planning to go bathing with her?"

Although Zhan Zhen didn't seem to say anything, Xian Sheng felt faint in his heart. A man went to a bath with his sister, how obscene is that.

He stood up casually, walked to the bronze mirror and took a seat, raised his hand to remove the hair accessories from his head, and explained: "The queen said that she would sprinkle divine water in her private bath every fifth day of the new year, so let me go get blessed blessed."

Zhan Zhen got up, walked behind him, then bent down and looked at him through the bronze mirror. Xian Sheng raised his eyelashes and looked at him. He raised his hand and helped him put his hair down while looking at the bronze mirror. Thoughtfully he said: "I haven't soaked in the bath with you."

"I'm not in good health, and I'm worried that I will get dizzy in the bath... Actually, I don't really want to go."

Zhan Zhen stood there, which made people feel indestructible. Behind him at this moment, Xian Sheng suddenly felt as if there was a big rock over his head, which was very stressful. He still thinks that Zhan Zhen must be suspicious, but maybe... he wasn't ready to determine the truth. After all, in his heart, he must want to marry a woman.

Zhan Zhen couldn't see what he was thinking, and said casually: "Since it's an invitation from the queen, it's not appropriate not to go."

Xian Sheng wondered how to deal with it. No matter how he thought about it he couldn't escape this time. A hand stretched out from under his waist. Xian sheng was picked up again and brought to the bed.

Zhan Zhen pecked him naturally, with interest in his eyes, wondering if he was deliberately frightened: " it's okay, you don't want to show it to me, then I'll just ask my mother to take a look, and see what you are hiding under your...."

As expected, Xian Sheng thought, and took the initiative to kiss him, and said, "husband doesn't want to blindfolded?"

Zhan Zhen's eyes dimmed when he mentioned blindfolding.

Xian Sheng discovered that although Zhan Zhen was acting as a rouge, he was clearly aware, that aside from peeking at him bathing that day... To some extent, he managed to be a "gentleman".