Chapter 35

Chapter 35:

No matter what Xian Sheng does, it is lovely in Zhan zhen's eyes.

It was the Chinese New Year. Although the shops open a little late, there were still a lot of people on the street. Zhan Zhen blocked their peeping line of sight and walked into the shop with Xian sheng.

The owner of the powder shop is a woman. She was sitting behind the door embroidering flowers. Hearing someone coming in, she threw the thing aside and stood up, "Welcome..."

Out of the people who do business in the Capital city, there are only a few who doesn't know the Royal family. Even if they haven't really seen them, they can see it from their clothes.

The female boss was the first to see Zhan Zhen, and she was a little surprised. She thought that such an elegant demeanor was beyond the reach of ordinary people. And suddenly she heard a gentle voice: "Could you please introduce me some new fragrance?"

The female boss moved her gaze and met Xian Sheng's gaze. After a short daze, she hurriedly stepped back and said, "I have seen your Royal Highness, the two of you, please."

Xian Sheng followed her in, and Zhan Zhen asked, "Are there any good products?"

" Yes, yes, but I'm afraid our craft here is not as good as South liang. I don't know if the crown princess will like them."

Her heart throbbed. After worshipping the ancestors ceremony, the civil and military officials saw Xian Sheng. Not long after, the beauty of the crown princess was passed on by word of mouth。 Qiu Bulun, the son of the prime minister, had the habit of wandering among flowers. He met his guests chu and qin pavilion: "at that time, we all thought we saw a fairy... No, no, no, she was a goddess! You say the daughter of the Qin family is pretty? The first beauty in the capital... It's not that she's bad, she is beautiful, that is... The crown princess is a little better."

These young talents gathered together to talk about the crown princess. Hearing that Qi Ziyou, the son of the imperial tutor, was usually arrogant, but now his eyes were in a trance when he thought about it, and he nodded repeatedly, "I have never seen such beauty before."

With the two of them taking the lead, it spread throughout the capital almost instantly. The people who were very curious at first, became even more curious. The scholars wrote poems, mostly fantasizing about Xian sheng. This caused some married women to feel uncomfortable. Whenever they came to buy powder, they always complain about the crown princess. Sometimes they would belittle the princess overtly and secretly.

She thought it was an exaggeration, but now she discovered that this crown princess fits exactly to what she imagined, even if she has never seen her before. when you see her, it becomes clear that the title of the first beauty in the capital is none other than her.

She felt very excited, but she did not dare to neglect them. After sitting down, she poured water and immediately went to find her private possessions. When she came back, she saw the prince putting his arm on the table and leaning over to say something to the princess. his expression was gentle and smiling. Although the Crown prince is high and mighty, only before his crown princess will he bow his head.

She smiled and went forward to show Xian sheng: "look, these are just released this year. Do you fancy them?"

South liang is so extravagant, and the people are more willing to spend time studying exquisite workmanship. Xian Sheng, as the most favored princess, has a lot of knowledge and must have used a lot of good things.

She waited anxiously, Xian Sheng took the box with exquisite workmanship in her hand, sniffed it lightly, and then dipped some of her fingertips and applied it to the back of her hand.