26

2 days later

It had been 2 days since everyone had gone to the fair, and let's just say everyone was still a little tired. But, today was a very special day, with an important matter at hand. To be specific, this topic included almost everyone. You had to go to Takemichi's house to talk about none other than the future that lied ahead. Hopefully everything would be perfect, where everyone has their own happy ending. This is why you, right now, were heading to Takemichi's home. It was time to talk about the future and how Takemichi would soon go back to it.

On the way there, you decided to stop at a coffee shop, one where you used to hang out with two specific people. You were waiting at a table with your phone out, texting Mikey. Soon enough, a worker called your name. You got up with your purse, and headed towards the cashier. You grabbed your coffee, heading for the door immediately. Suddenly, you accidentally bumped into someone and spilt coffee on their clothing. "I'm so sorry, sir!," You gasped, quickly handing him a napkin. He looked up with a small smile on his face. "No worri-" His smile disappeared once he saw your face. Why is he looking at me so weirdly? Like.. as if he hates me? The man, which looked like a high school boy around your age, had brown hair with hints of blonde here and there. He had soft hazel eyes, and ear piercings as well as tan skin. "Uh... do I know you, dude? Why are you staring at me like that?"

He snapped out of it, shaking his head. "Sorry, it's just that you sort of look like somebody I used to know." He had that deep, sleepy voice. It didn't sound natural, though, it sounded like he was forcing it. "It's fine... eh.. what's your name?" He flashed you one more smile. "My name's...," He began with a long pause, "Haruto, Haruto Kisaki. Nice to meet you." He began to clean his coffee stained shirt. You glared at him. Something wasn't right here. This isn't a fucking coincidence.. now is it? This guy is related to Tetta somehow. Without thinking, you pulled him down by his collar. "Are you related to some guy name Tetta Kisaki by any chance?" He nodded, with an almost sad smile on his face. He looked like he was about to burst into tears right then and there. "Yeah, he was my twin brother... Im assuming you've heard what happened to him. Are you his girlfriend or something?" I'd rather get hit by multiple trucks simultaneously than date him. You sighed, letting Haruto go. He's still mourning him, I shouldn't be too harsh even if he's a relative of my enemy.

"I was actually.. someone he worked with. I'm pretty sure you know he was a delinquent. I'm Y/N L/N by the way.." He gave you a face. He clearly now realized why you were so familiar. "Ah, you're that girl Hanma's always talking about. About all that delinquent stuff.. yeah I know Tetta was a delinquent. I used to help him out with that stuff. Tetta didn't really know how to fight that much, so I was in charge of that. He was the brains, and I was just the 'strong one.' The only reason I came here.. was because I promised that I'd buy him a coffee. On the day of the brawl, he told me that he might die. Before that idiot left he told me to promise him I would buy him a coffee..." I wish I could've done that with mom.. You looked down, but quickly looked up. "I have to go.. I promised a friend something. I'm sorry that I'm leaving at such a bad time, Haruto.."

He lifted his eyebrows awkwardly, sighing. "No, it's fine. I have to go too, anyways." The both of you walked over to the door. He pushed it open, waiting for you to leave. "I'll see you later," he said while gripping the doorframe. "Yeah, see you, Haruto." You walked out, feeling that his eyes were watching your every move. You checked your phone for the time. I still have good timing.. You began to speedup your pace. "Wait, N/N!" You stopped in your tracks, lifting an eyebrow suspiciously. That was Haruto's voice, did he forget something? You turned around. "Yea-", you paused, coming to a realization. Wait, I never told him my nickname, now did I? How does Haruto know it.. even though I never mentioned it once?