11

The start of your Saturday morning wasn't exactly the most pleasant experience. Awoken by the sound of your personal alarm, Kisaki. You sluggishly reached for your phone, still tired after a long night's rest. "It's 6:30 in the fucking morning, what do you want? I don't need an alarm clock while you're around, jeez." You rubbed your eyes, walking over to the mirror. I look terrible, my gosh. Your hair as usual, was a tangled mess. Your eyes were drooping from the lack of sleep, as well. I slept at 3 in the morning.. "You already know I'm a pierrot..calling you while you're mad because I did is always entertaining." This dude has time for anything.

"You're like the puppet master and I'm the marionette..how cringe. Anyways, I'm assuming it's an update on the plan? I have some ideas, and some information. Of course, via the meeting that occurred yesterday. Taking over Toman will go smoothly, I can assure you. Also, there's this time leaper we're gonna have to worry about." You looked at yourself in the mirror, brushing your teeth.. "Are you sure this is true? If it is, we might have to change up some parts of the plan."

You shook your head, declining his suggestion to change the plan. You felt lightheaded at the sudden thought of Takemichi, Draken, and Mikey. They were all great guys, The remorse was practically eating you at this point. I shouldn't have said that. You tried to keep your composure, spouting out a lie. "He's self proclaimed, I've done digging on it as well. I asked him questions without giving away any details. He doesn't seem to know anything. Probably some delusional kid." I'm surprised I didn't stutter once..

Kisaki seemed to believe you, from what it sounded like he was with some members from Moebius as well as Hanma, due to the faint shouts that were heard. "Alright then, nothing too much to worry about. Come to the Hanazono-Jinja Shrine (STUNNING PLACE BTW). We'll talk there. See you there." He hung up. Your anxiety was killing you. Your heart was beating rapidly, you breathing extremely heavily, and were sweating a little. Why am I like this now? Why do I hesitate before doing something? How come I don't know what to do when it comes to him? How come I don't know what's wrong or what's right thanks to him?

You slammed your hand on the nearby table, with a now cracked glass of water and crumpled magazines. "Messing with that boy was a mistake. Getting involved with Toman and him was a mistake. Figuring out and trifling with that Takemitchy was also a mistake. These people are the way I'm like this. I'm surrounded by idiots... I'm this close to quitting. I can't take it. I knew it was going to be hard doing this, but not this hard. I didn't think my feelings would get involved, or interfere at that." Seconds later you heard the door knob jangling. The door swung open, as Mikey entered your room. You looked up at him, from your position. You quickly cleaned yourself up out embarrassment, wiping your eyes.

But then, you quickly realized how weird it was having Mikey in your home uninvited. "Hold on, how in the fuck did you get in?" Seriously did he lock pick the door or something?! "The door was unlocked." Stupid Terano, how the hell did he forget to lock the door? Does he want me to get abducted?! You tilted your head to the side, sighing. "Oh. Looks like I have to give someone a reminder to lock the door once they go out. Why'd you come over in the first  place?" Mikey's face was flushed, as the delicate pinkish reddish shade covered his cheeks up until his ears. Draken peeked into the room with a frown. "C'mon if you don't ask her I'll do it myself."

Draken stepped into your bedroom, ducking because of his height at the doorway. "This idiot over here wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out and eat with us. Wanna come?" Mikey punched him in the shoudler, a little annoyed. "I'm not an idiot! He's the one that suggested we bring you along, not me!" What in the actual fuc- Draken punched Mikey in the gut. They began to throw things that were scattered across the room. Out of nowhere, you stepped in. You were extremely annoyed with their behavior , but told them to stop in a obviously fake calm tone. "If you two are going to fight, take it outside. This is my room an-"