20

He freed himself of your grasp, marching off to the staircase, taking his leave. Weirdo. Terano stepped outside, looking around. "You sure that was the kid next door?" You glared at him, furrowing your eyebrows. "Didn't you just hear all the shrill shrieks coming from outside? He was throwing a tantrum." He thought for a moment, before going with your little lie. " 'Kay." He turned around heading for the door until he remembered something. "Oh, before I forget again, what was with that black jacket you had hung up on your wall up until a couple of weeks ago? It looked familiar.. was it a Gang Uniform?" He crossed his arms with a stern look on his face. You didn't feel pressured underneath his gaze, you were annoyed in fact. "Huh?" Oh, my friend gave me his jacket during school when it rained. I returned it to him because he asked for it." You were praying that he'd believe the lie.

I mean... he sort of did. "Oh, okay then. Is your friend in a gang of some sort?" You shrugged, with your eyes darting in every direction. "I don't know, but Maybe you'll recognize his name? His name's... Ichiro." You quickly thought of a name, and you trying your hardest trying not to use a name from a cartoon. Terano didn't seem to recognize the name, after all you didn't know anyone named Ichiro. "Nah." You were relieved he didn't catch on. Or, so you thought. "But, if I find out you're involved in others gangs or gang related activities, I either start a fight with that gang, or we take you by force. Understand?" You grumbled, shoving him aside to return to your room. "Yes, now do me a favor and stop bothering me and go pester some Rokuhara members." With that, you left Terano a little mad, not that you even cared. Takemichi was on his way to your house, to try and persuade you to return to Toman's side. Will he succeed, probably not, even he's aware about that. But what if he does? Good for him, then.

23 minutes later

Once again, there was a knock on the door. If I hear one more knock on the door, I'm going to lose my damn mind. You got up from the couch, rushing to the door. Once the door swung open, Takemichi was in view. He quickly ran in before you could even shut the door in his face. "What do you want?" He was about to yell at you, but remembered what had happened in this past future. You were dead, if it wasn't obvious enough. He then assumed you were still with Kisaki, which you were not in this past. "Y/N, are you still working with Kisaki..?" You lifted an eyebrow, crossing your arms at his now montoned voice. "No, I am not. I quit all delinquent activity 2-3 months ago. Wait, don't you know that already? Oh, wait, you just back from the future right?"

"No, I got back yesterday and I returned right when a Toman meeting started. The meeting was to name Kisaki the 3rd division captain. From there, they announced that you were no longer with them." Takemichi sat down on the couch next to you, preparing to calmly explain what was going on to you. "Toman's morale has decreased tremendously. Why'd you leave? I don't get it..." You thought for a moment, while looking down at the ground. Delinquent stuff is too much stress for 14 year old girl such as myself. The only Delinquent I WILL stay in contact with would be Senju. Even so, she's still begging for me to join Brahman, whilst knowing I didn't want to be involved with that sort of thing.

"Yeah. You don't. All of this, it's too much pressure. We're all just middle school kids. I just wanna be a kid, but I can't even do that with you, Terano and especially Mikey always appearing out of nowhere. That's why I decided I would be the one to leave." Takemichi stayed quiet. He understood where you were coming from though. "You know, Mikey told me the same thing. He just wants to be a kid, too. Yeah, it's hard to accept all of this at once, I get it. But, help me stop Kisaki and we can all enjoy our youth. Deal?" He brought his hand out, gesturing for you to shake it. You shoved his hand away, getting up and heading to the kitchen for a drink. "Nope, not a chance. I've already made up my mind. You came here knowing damn well you wouldn't convince me, didn't you?"