18

Takemichi visited Draken once more before going back to the past. He needed one more thing to be clarified, the reason why you were killed. There was more to than just betraying Kisaki and Hanma, there had to be, and there was. "I said to leave Tokyo. Why are you still here?" Takemichi scratched his cheek, laughing nervously. "Sorry... I just wanted to know if there was any other reason Y/N was killed." Draken eyes went thin, as he remembered something you mentioned to him a couple of days before your death. Wait.. that's it. Draken stood up, slamming his hands on the table. "I think you just reminded me of something. N/N told me that Hanma proposed to her a couple of days before she died. The reason she died was because she probably rejected his proposal. That's probably the other reason. Hanma must have gotten mad about Y/N loving Mikey, so he decided to kill her over it. Yeah.. that's reasonable. Kisaki probably went on with it because her death would fuck up Mikey." Takemichi got up, staring down at the ground. "I see. Well, I'll get going now. Bye, Draken." He smiled before bidding Takemichi goodbye. Okay, this helps. I can...no I will, save Y/N's life. Especially Hina's.

Back to the Past

You had been diagnosed with anxiety and a mild case of depression over the past 2 months. You didn't believe it was over something like Mikey. You weren't motivated to do anything at all. You hadn't seen Mikey, Kisaki or anyone for a month and a half. Why haven't you been in contact with them? Allow me to explain. Atleast 2 weeks after Takemichi went back to the future, Kisaki said he'd been joining the gang in a couple of months. He wanted you to move over to Valhalla, which you immediately refused to do. He then initially assumed that you were siding with Mikey, and you denied it or course, even though you've been wanting to for a while.

Then Kisaki made a whole argument with you over how'd he'd kill you if you sided with Mikey. It went downhill from there. Terano had gotten more aggressive lately. The last time you talked to Kisaki, you'd argued over him about being sick of being used for his selfish plans. You quit from being one of his tools that would he thrown away eventually. It was a smart move on your end. You felt good about leaving him in the dust. After all, Kisaki expected much from you and you went above his high standards. You gave him just what he wanted, but you didn't give yourself what you wanted; a reason. A new reason to even be involved with delinquent stuff in the first place. There had to be something more than just being bored and wanting to escape Terano. Perhaps Mikey? That'd be the most reasonable answer.

But, you came to the conclusion that there was no motivation or reason to be apart of all that delinquent stuff, so you even quit the Tokyo Manji gang. But, everyday while laying on your bed, you'd look over at the gang uniform hanging on your wall, putting it on every time you felt lonely. Everything was so peaceful without all the drama going on in between the gangs. You just wanted a normal life at this point. You'd ignore everyone at school and stayed by yourself. You were alone in everything; completely isolated. You enjoyed it though. It was calming, relaxing, even. But, your little vacation from gang stuff would be ruined by Takemichi, or, Kisaki. As much as you hated to admit, you were in deep shit. This all happened because you went along with Kisaki's selfish and greedy plan. Tis was hdut a sum up, I'll be writing more about these occurrences.

August 24th, the day you talked with Kisaki and Hanma

You had been released from the hospital, and you were extremely grateful for that. The doctors had told you you had anxiety and depression, so they prescribed you with Celexa pills to deal with it. The only thing that concerned you was Kisaki. You didn't want to be in contact with him anymore. Mikey had shown you what was wrong and right without knowing. He was the reason you were like this in the first place. The second you walked out of the Hospital, you noticed it was raining. But the most noticeable thing of all, was Kisaki waiting for you with Hanma at his side. "Glad to see you're doing okay. Now, onto the plan." The one person I didn't want to see... My luck is just so undeniably bad. "Seriously? Give me a break, I'm still not fully healed. I'm not about to go run some stupid errand for you," You snapped. Kisaki lifted an eyebrow, crossing his arms. "I thought we agreed you'd do anything to help me with the plan, though." I never said anything close to that, what the fuck is he saying?

"Huh? I never said that," You scoffed, turning to Hanma. "Did you hear me say something like that?" He gave you a small wink, pushing back his wet, stringy hair. Ew.. "I don't remember hearing her say something like that, actually. The closest thing she's ever said to that would be 'I'll do anything to become better than Terano'. Other than that, she hasn't said a thing remotely close to what you think she did, Kisaki." You smirked, looking over at Kisaki who sighed in defeat. "Whatever, Let's move on. Y/N, you're joining Valhalla. I'm going to be the next 3rd division captain, so I think you should join Valhalla to bring down Toman's moral. Baji and Kazutora are going to join, and along with you, everything will go in our favor." You backed up, shaking your head. "No thanks, I'll pass. I'd rather stay in Toman, thanks for the offer though."

Kisaki was beginning to feel annoyed about your behavior. "Why not? Any particular reason why, Y/N? Maybe you feel bad Mikey? I'm going to make this clear. I'll kill you if you side with him." Your eyes darted in every direction, looking for an excuse to get you out of his sudden assumption. "No, what? I just hate all this drama going on throughout out all the gangs. It's stressing me out too much. Meanwhile, you're sitting on your ass all day, with no care in the world about your surroundings' mental health. I fucking quit. I don't tolerate being treated like absolutely shit by someone who's older than me, that shouldn't be relying on me to do everything. I'm sick of this. But most importantly, I'm sick of you. How do people even tolerate you, for fuck's sake?" At this point, you were speaking your mind. You were always an honest when it came to your opinion on people, and this was no exception for that.

He was enraged, clenching his fists. "Repeat what you said about me, will you?" You scoffed, crossing your arms. "You think I won't? I will. I'm not afraid of you. I never was. I'm done being your tool. I've been doing God's work out here. It's time you know what it's felt like." You swung the bag with your medication over your shoulder, walking off. "Oh! Remember, I know every single plan you have up your sleeve. I'm not afraid to tell anyone from Toman! I'm not siding with them, you guys can work something out, though. It was great talking to you! Bye, motherfucker." He was even more enraged with your sudden threat.

"Is she really blackmailing us? Who does she think she is?!" Hanma put a hand on Kisaki's shoulder. "She's younger than us but she's far more tougher. But, don't worry. If this plan with Valhalla is ruined because of her, we'll just kill her somewhere around Christmas Day." Kisaki liked the idea. "I see..yes. We should start planning in case she really does intervene. Who knew having her bond with Mikey could also be used against her?" Hanma sighed dramatically. "That's too bad.. I could've fallen in love with her. Oh, well." The two stood in the rain, as you walked back to your apartment. You felt good after roasting Kisaki the way you did. He deserved it. While walking, you decided to reflect on what you do as a delinquent. So, what now? Should I join Rokuhara? Why am I delinquent now? There's no point or reason as to why I am one. Plus, I don't have the motivation to do anything of the sort.

At your apartment

The second you reached your home, Terano  was in a foul mood. You lifted an eyebrow, grabbing a glass of water to take your medication. Terano was smashing the plates. "What the fuck are you doing?" He looked over at you. "Brahman will pay! They're taking our members. You're good at enticing people right? Join me, why are you a delinquent anyway if you haven't joined a gang?" You threw the pills into your mouth, swallowing them. "I'm no longer a delinquent. I have no reason to be one. Have fun against Brahman, I don't want someone else older than me relying on me for their shit." Right as you began to walk away, Terano turned you around a slapped you. "You don't have a choice, you're joining." You shoved him off of you, kicking him in the face, and ran outside. Why was I brought into such a shitty world? You can never be a normal person.. Your heart was beating out of your chest, as you began to have a panic attack. I can't face Terano after this... where do I go? Takemitchy's house? Draken's house maybe? No, they're probably not going to want my company. Maybe Mikey??

At Mikey's house

You knocked on the door, with tears streaming down your face. "Coming!!" Someone ran to the door, it was Emma. She opened it with a smile, but immediately frowned when she saw how miserable you were. "Y/N? Are you alright? What happened?" You cried into your palms, as she brought you inside. "I..I-i ran away from home. C-can I stay here for a little?" Emma began to pat your shoulders. "Of course, My grandpa won't mind. We can share a room together, okay? Wipe those tears from your face and cheer up." She gave you a sweet smile, and began to comfort you. You had calmed down quite a bit. Until, someone entered the room. "Emma! Did you hide the dorayaki from me again?!" Nowhere is safe..