"Caroline! We do not call women out there names."

"I'm sorry! But I don't know what to do. I don't want him dancing with her. Or well anyone else."

Ray yells before Natalie answers.

"What was that?" Caroline asks

"Oh nothing that's just Klaus and Stefan. But care you have to tell Tyler how you feel if you don't want him dancing with other women."

"I know I'll tell him at the party. So... tell me about Klaus."

"Not right now care I'm sure he's listening."

She turns to see Klaus looking at her. He winks and she turns back around with a smile on her face.

"Aww come in Natalie tell me. Like your smiling real hard right now."

"Fine. I'm happy. Like I was happy before but he added on to my happiness. And he also let me keep a puppy."

She picks up Harley and shows Caroline.

"This is Harley. She's a Siberian husky. She so freaking adorable."

"Omg!! She's so cute. She so fluffy!"

"I know! Anyway, how's Jens and Jer-bear?"

"There good. Jenna been doing good with her control. Her and Alaric are going good. And Jeremy been working this summer."

"Okay. Care tell Tyler before someone takes him. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay Natalie. I love you. Be safe."

"I love you too care. You be safe as well."

Natalie hangs up the phone. She puts it in her pocket. She flags the bartender down.

"Can I get a cup of ice please?"

He nods and grabs a cup and fills it with ice. He turns and gives her the cup of ice.

"Thank you."

She holds Harley in one hand and the cup in the other. She goes and sit by Klaus.

Once she sits he puts his arm over her chair. She puts Harley in his lap. She eats her ice and leans her head on Klaus shoulder.

"You okay love?"

"Yea."

He turns back to Stefan.

Stefan walk closer to ray. "We can end this right now, Ray. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon."

"I can't." He grunts as Stefan take a dart out of his throat.

"I know, I know, you live by a code and all that. But see, he's not going to let me stop until you tell me. And I do whatever he says. That's the way it goes around here."

A women comes and approach Klaus and Natalie.

"Klaus. I have some information for you. I saw that guys brother Damon at the farmhouse."