Klaus sighs. "For the last time love, I need you to distract him while Stefan compels everyone in there."

"Fine! I'm taking Harley with me." She walks in and sits at the bar. The bartender walks over to her.

"And what can I get you beautiful?"

"Pink lemonade with some chicken tenders and fries. Can you fill her bowl up with water?"

He nods and greets someone that walks in.

"What's up ray."

"Hey red. Can I get a beer."

Ray turns and sees Natalie. "What's a pretty girl like you doing in this place."

"Just waiting on some friends."

He stands closer to her. "Well why don't we get to know each other while you wait on this friends."

Natalie wanted to punch him in the face. She was just lucky when she felt Klaus arms wrap around her shoulders.

"Ray? Ray Sutton?"

The bartender come back and gives Natalie her food and drink. And places the dog bowl on the floor.

"Who wants to know?"

"I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you worked with before you moved to Memphis. Now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here. To you." Klaus explains

"I think I'll be going." Ray gets up and tries to leave.

Klaus goes and stop him. "No so fast ray. You only just got here. Now your type are very hard to come by."

Ray tries to leave but Stefan stops him. "Yeah, I wouldn't do that."

"Vampire."

"You're swifty swift, Ray. Yes, my friend here is a vampire. He's compelled everyone in the bar so don't look to them for any help. My girl over here is not she's something different. We however, are something else. A different kind of monster."

Cutting him off. "We are not monsters. Just I unique. Don't put yourself And monster in the same sentence again. You may continue."

"I got some vampire, I've got some werewolf."

"A... what?"

"A hybrid, ray. I'm both. My girl is a different type of hybrid. You see I want to create more of me. Now, you being the first werewolf I've come across in many moon, pun intended. Ray, heh, I need you to direct me to your pack. So... where can I find them, Ray?"

He lightly shakes his head. "You can't compel me, it won't work."

Stefan looks at Klaus. He turns to the bartender. "I need a scotch on the rocks, please. Ahem. Tell you what, Ray. We're going to play a little drinking game. Something I like to call truth or wolfsbane."

"Oh, this is going to be fun, Ray."

✨✨✨

Natalie feels her phone vibrate. She takes it out her pocket to see it's a FaceTime call from Caroline. She answers it.

"Hi Care!" She greets her

"Hi Natalie. I need you." She pleads

"What's up?" Natalie straightens up

"It's about Tyler." Caroline states

"Talk."

"So I'm throwing this party and Tyler is inviting another girl. Preferably slutty Sophia."