"I love it when they run."

She turns to see Natalie, Klaus and her blonde friend walking up to her. "He's in Tulley. It's near the border. A bar called southern comfort. It's off highway 41."

"Thank you, my love. Now... may my friend come in your home?"

"Yes."

Stefan opens the screen door and walks in.

"Kill this one quickly. Make that one suffer."

Natalie sighs and walks outside. She walks to the car when she hears barking coming from the bushes.

She sees a small black and white Siberian husky walk out the bushes.

"Oh my god you are so adorable."

She walks over to the dog and picks her up. "Now what are we going to name you? Let's go with Harley."

The dog barks at the new name. "Oh you like Harley. Well Harley I'm your new mommy."

She walks to the car and gets in. After a few seconds Klaus gets in the car. He turns to see a dog in Natalie lap.

"No. We're not keeping it." He tells her sternly

"But Nik looks how cute she is."

Klaus shakes his head. "I don't care. We're not keeping the dog."

Stefan comes into the car all bloody and moody. She turns to Stefan.

"Stefan tell Klaus that we should keep the dog."

Stefan looks at the dog, Klaus and Natalie. He did not want to be in between this argument because either way it goes someone was going to be mad.

"I'm not answering. That's between you two and the dog."

He starts the car. "We're not keeping her and that's final."

✨✨✨

They were now currently at a pet store getting things for Harley. Klaus was walking behind her glaring at her head.

They were in the toys isle. This was the last thing they had to get. They already brought a lot of dog food, a bed, water bowl, food bowl, a leash, and doggy pads to put on the hotel floors, for when they stayed at hotels.

"Nik you staring at my head won't make the dog go away."

He rolled his eyes. "You should have just gave the dog away. We don't need it."

Natalie turned to Klaus after putting the last toy in the basket.

"I was not giving her away now get over it. You're going to love her anyway. You're just acting like this because you know you'll like her."

She turns back around and pushes the basket to checkout. She puts the stuff on the cart as the person at the register scans.

After the lady is done you see the total is 228.75. Natalie goes to grab her card when she sees Klaus pays. "You didn't need to do that. But thank you."

"I wanted to love."

She grabs the basket and walks out the store with Klaus hand in hers. They walk to the car. Klaus pops the trunk and helps Natalie put the items in there.

When she's done she closes the trunk and they both make their way into the car.

✨✨✨

They pull up to a bar. All three of them gets out. Natalie has Harley in her arms.

"Why do I have to go in there?"