𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

Começar do início

jett shook his head, "don't worry about, ny, vinnie already canceled it. it was super easy to fix, you know? just like building legos."

"sure," nyla muttered. "just like building legos."

• ★ •

they were back at the gazebo, vinnie and nyla facing each other as they sat down on the concrete, the awning protecting them from the setting sun.

"so..."

"it's been a long time since we've seen each other," vinnie said quietly, "you didn't call or text."

"i thought you wanted space." nyla replied. "madi thought you had crashed my car and you didn't want to tell me."

vinnie chuckled. "no, i didn't crash your car. but as soon as i left your place that day i felt bad, you know? i shouldn't have handled it like that. i should've let you explain why you were, you know, protecting your abusive ex boyfriend and what he did."

nyla frowned. "well, when you put it like that..."

"it doesn't sound so good, does it?" vinnie interrupted, watching as his girlfriend nodded. 

"i just wanted to move on from it, vin. for months, he was the only guy in my life, controlling me and making me feel so fucking crazy, and i didn't want to give him any more attention. the second i saw those pictures, i knew it had to be him, but i didn't want to say anything because i know he just wants the attention, and i didn't want to give that to him. but i'm sorry, i'm really sorry for not telling you."

vinnie sighed. "i get it. i wish you told me the truth but i get it, ny. it's okay, but please, no more secrets if we can help it, okay?"

"no more secrets," nyla said, scooting closer to vinnie and grabbing his hands. "i missed you."

" i missed you too, baby," vinnie whispered, leaning forward and kissing nyla, his hands leaving nyla's and cupping her hands, pushing their lips closer together.

they broke apart after a few seconds, vinnie smirking at nyla's swollen lips. "you look so pretty."

• ★ •

after watching the sunset and grabbing some ice cream, vinnie and nyla headed back to her house, parking the tesla in her garage and making their way inside. 

"mmm, i missed your place," vinnie groaned, plopping down on the couch. "it's so quiet and always smells so good."

nyla laughed, shaking her head. "that's probably because half of your roommates are youtubers who don't know how to shut up."

she placed a plate filled with cookies and brownies in front of him, avoiding vinnie's eyes.

"have you been stress baking these past three days?" vinnie asked knowingly. "that's a lot of brownies. no wonder it smells like a fucking bakery in here."

nyla nodded, sitting next to vinnie and burying her head in the crook of his shoulder. "i was worried, okay? i thought we were over and obviously that's the last thing i want to happen because i don't wanna lose you and-"

"hey," vinnie interrupted, a small smile on his face as he faced nyla. "you're not losing me, okay? never losing me, i promise. i was mad and i didn't know how to react, so i left that day. but i get why you kept it from me, because you're right, spencer doesn't deserve any more attention from us. so we're good now, okay? let's move on."

"okay," nyla whispered, snuggling up to her boyfriend, thankful that he was there with her. "we're good."

• ★ •

she speaks!

love quinn could kill me any day

also this is literally my worst chapter yet sorry besties

-n

• ★ •