Chapter 6

I walked off into my room. I picked up some sorts and a t-shirt that had been laid out for me to wear to bed. I quickly change and slid under the covers. The soft blankets engulfed me in their warmth. I gazed up at the ceiling that displayed the constellations. My eye lids were getting heavier by the second. I followed a shooting card that flew across the painting.

I awoke from my slumber as a luminous light filled my room. The ceiling had shifted from a starry night to a beautiful blue sky with the sun letting off a orange glow.

I dangled my legs of the side of the bed as I examined the ceiling. My eyes snapped over to the door that linked my room to the hallway. Silica walked in and glanced up the ceiling.

"It's enchanted. It shows what the sky looks like outside." She said with a recognizing look behind her blue eyes. "Breakfast is ready." She spoke in almost a whisper before exiting.

I pushed off of my bed and made my way to the kitchen. Everyone was already seated at the table besides Silica who was setting the table.

I went and sat in a chair next to Ria. I was brought a big plate. There was bowls and plates of eggs, toast, bacon, and sausage scattered across the table. I took in a deep breath of the delicious smell that had infused with the air.

"Smells great Silica." Buo said practically reading my mind.

Silica just gave a polite nod before sitting down at one of the heads of the table. Neo gestured to the food and we all dug in.

I stuffed my face with the pleasurable food. The food was all gone in a matter of minutes. We sat on our wooden chairs as we had our food settle.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked, the first to speak.

"Well." Neo started, whipping off his mouth. "I have to go to work today and Ria has to check you guys in and whatever else she needs to do. So Ria decided that the best way for you to spend your time is to take some classes."

"Classes?" Buo yelped sitting forward.

"Yes classes. And don't skip out on then or you will be in big trouble." Ria said in a growl eyeing Ky and Buo.

"Its ok. I will make sure we get there." I reassured her.

She gave me a curt nod before excusing herself. Everyone else left soon after. I got up as well. Silica slipped into my room with a bag.

"I got some clothes for you to wear while you're here." She said then set them on the bed and raced out the door.

I took out a pair of black pants and a black v-neck shirt with a red stripe down the side. I put on both of them. They stuck closely to my skin, I thought the shirt came down a little too far so I grabbed a jacket. The jacket half way, it looked almost identical to the shirt.

I grabbed a pair of laced boot then headed out of my room. Everyone was already waiting in the living room. Ria was sitting on a chair in the corner. She had her red locks pulled back into a pony tail. She was wearing her usual black outfit. I was pretty much certain all she owned was black clothes.

Ky looked over at me when I came into the room. I became self conscious as his gaze lingered on me.

"Ok great. Everyone is here, let's go." Neo.

Everyone stood up and followed him out the door. Ky, Buo, and I were all in matching clothes unlike Neo, Silica, and Ria. Neo was wearing black pants with a black shirt with blue on it. He had a belt with all sorts of stuff on it. Silica on the other hand was wearing a dress that danced around her legs and matched the pink in her highlights.

We got to the big opening which was similar to a highway. Neo turned towards Ky, Buo, and I. "Silica will bring you to your first class, but after that you are on your own." As he turned Ria took off in front of him and he followed in suit.

Silica gave us a look before merging into the traffic. I spread my wings and quickly caught up. Ky flew right to my left, our wing tips almost touching. He shot me a wink.

We came down a corridor where we finally had to walk. We came into a large room with all sorts of equipment scattered across the floor. A young tall guy came up to us with blonde hair. He was roughly my age maybe older. He his dark grey eyes roamed across my body before looking at Silica.

"This is Ky, Buo, and Lyra." She said gesturing to us. "Everyone this is Blade. He will be supervising your training."

After she said that she turned and left us with the stranger. He gestured us to come farther into the room.

"Here you will be training separately on your strengths and weaknesses." Blade said then finally stopped in the middle. "Give me three laps."

All three of us took of running. Immediately I found myself in the lead. I took pride in my swift feet. In no time I ended my last lap then made my way over to stand next to my trainer. He was holding a stop watch when I got over to him.

"Five thirty two. Not bad. Go lift some weights till the others finish." I frowned at his unfriendly persona but nether the less went over as I was told.

The boys finished a couple minutes after me and were told to go and lift weights too. Blade assured me over to a boxing ring.

"Shoes off." He corrected me and I quickly compiled. "Here."

Blade took my hand in his large firm on. Taking out some material he gently wrapped my hands. Then followed suit for my left. He finally lifted up on of the ropes for the ring and I slipped in.

"Now your fast you will use that to your advantage. But your not strong. You will have to use your whole body in everything you do. But mostly you will want to learn how to predict others actions." He moved my hands out in front of me into a fighting position.

He did the same and we slowly circled each other. I mirrored his movements and steps back when he stepped forward. His muscles were tightened up and his left arm flew towards me. I stepped back and grasped his arm. Moving forward with my whole body and using all my strength I flipped him right over to the ground.

He landed with a grunt before looking up at me. "Ria must have taught you some moves. This will be fun." He got to his feet then grasped the bottom of his shirt. Yanking it over his head he faced away from me as he threw it out of the ring.

His muscles were glistening with sweat and were very prominent. He turned back towards me. There was a tattoo of small writing across his chest and another on his bicep.

"Let's dance." He said getting back into a fighting position. I matched his pose but was the first to move.

I thrusted my right arm out then caught him with my left. Moving to square up with my leg I swung it up at his head. With lightning speed he caught it above his head. I jumped onto my hands hitting him with my right foot and freeing the other in the process.

I could already feel beads of sweat running down my forehead. I tore of my jacket and threw it to the side. Me and Blade had gathered quite a crowd as we carried on with our session.

My muscles were getting tired. On a final attempt I threw my fist towards him. He caught it then twisted me around and pulled me into him. He trapped me there against his hard muscles.

His hot breath fanned my neck as we both tried to catch our breath. "Not too bad rookie." He whispered in my ear.

I hooked my leg around his and pulled forward. He came crashing down to the mats. I walked over and leaned over him. "Not too bad yourself." I said then turned and left the ring.

Hey guys. Sorry for taking so long to update. But I got it done. I am hoping to get another one done soon but no promises!