Chapter 31- The Boiling Rock pt 2.

Unfortunately, the guards had changed Nico and Zuko cell, so she was not with him, but instead was next door, she would metal bend the doors to meet with him.

Nico was sitting on Zuko's lap as he stroked his hand in her curly hair.

"Zuko, Nico, are you there?" Sokka asked, through the cell.

"We're here." Zuko replied.

"I just got done talking to my dad. We came up with an escape plan together."

"What are you doing here?" A male guard asked.

Nico's heart stopped. "Gotta go." She said to Zuko as she bended herself through the door and into her cell, with the guards being obviously distracted by Sokka.

A couple minutes later, Sokka knocked on Nico's cell door to inform her about the plan.

Not even twenty minutes later, the doors were opened. Escape time.

All the prisoners had ran to the yard, Suki spotted Nico and grabbed her hand, meeting with everyone else.

"This is it." Sokka says. "We have to start a riot."

"Okay, but how do we do that?" Nico asked.

"I'll show you." Hakoda said marching over to a huge prisoner and shoving him.

"Hey! What did you do that for? That hurt my feelings."

"Aren't you mad at me?" Hakoda asked.

"Uh, well, normally I would be, but I've been learning to control my anger."

Suki and Nico both looked at each other with their eyebrows raised.

"Hey you!" Chit said out of no where. "I know you're planning another escape attempt, and I want in."

Nico observed Chit. "You wouldn't happen to know how to start a riot, would you?"

"A prison riot? Please." He said grabbing a prisoner and throwing him on his shoulder. "Hey! Riot!"

The prisoners began to shoot and bend their fire.

"Impressive." Hakoda remarked.

"Wait, where's Zuko?" Nico asked. On cue, Zuko had arrived.

"Zuko, good. We're all here." Sokka smiles. "Now, all we need to do is grab the warden and get to the gondolas."

Suki elbowed Nico, gesturing her to follow after her lead.

Running on the heads the rioting prisoners and guards, scaling the walls of the yards with their amazing acrobatics. Nico and Suki manage to capture the warden.

Nico was face to face with the warden her hand in front of his face, ready to punch him.

"You wouldn't dare."

Nico smiled, happily kicking him where it hurts.

He groaned falling to the ground, with Suki quickly tying him up. "Sorry, warden. You're my prisoner now."

"We've got the warden. Now let's get out of here." Suki says pushing the warden against the wall.

The boys aggressively panted.

"Those are some girls." Hakoda wheezed.

"Tell me about it." Sokka said only earning a glare from Zuko.

The group makes it to the gondola, before leaving Zuko breaks the lever so the guards wouldn't be able to stop them.

"Wait, who's that?" Hakoda asks staring down at the prison, revealing Azula and Ty Lee.

"That's a problem." Nico groans.

"It's my sister and her friend." Zuko says.

Ty Lee begins to run up the gondolas cable while Azula uses her firebending to propel herself towards the gondola.

"This is a rematch I've been waiting for." Suki says.

"Me too." Zuko agrees.

"Not me, stay safe up there babes." Nico said to both Suki and Zuko.

Ty Lee had entered the gondola. "Hey, Nico." She said, before jumping back into the fight on top of the gondala.

The warden breaks free of his binding and yells to cut the line. Chit Sang restrains the warden but is too late to prevent the warden's orders to be relayed to the guards at the prison, who begin to cut the wire after some initial hesitation.

Azula and Ty Lee both aboard another gondola on a separate cable.

"They're cutting the line!" Zuko warns everyone in the gondola. "The gondola's about to go!"

"I hope this thing floats." Hakoda says.

Nico looked down to see the guards being restricted on the wall and the cable being set free.

"Who is that?"

"Is that, is that Mai?" Nico gasps.

They make it out of the volcano, but before leaving Chit throws the warden back in the gondola with him being tied up again.

"Sorry, Warden. Your record is officially broken." Nico fake pouts, kicking the side of the gondola to scare the warden.

As Suki wonders how they are going to leave, Zuko stops running as he figures that Azula must have come to the Boiling Rock somehow and spots an unmanned Fire Nation airship below the cliff. The group uses it to escape off the island.

Back at the air temple, Nico, Zuko, and Sokka exit the airship.

"What are you doing in this thing? What happened to the war balloon?"

"Nice to see you too, Katara." Nico smiles. "It kinda got destroyed."

"Sounds like a crazy fishing trip." Aang says.

"Did you at least get some good meat?" Toph asks.

"I did, the best meat of all, the meat of friendship and fatherhood."

On cue everyone exited the airship. "I'm new. What's up, everybody?" Chit says.

Katara is overjoyed to see her father and embraces him and Sokka as Zuko happily watches. In the background, Toph asks, "Seriously, you guys didn't find any meat?"