"I don't care how you do it just get it," I say closing the door of the car.

"Ugh fine, but you owe me," he tells me while walking away.

I drive my car to the staring line when I see Noah pull up to me.

"Hey Kayden, you ready to lose?" he smirks while reviving his engine.

"Noah what the hell are you talking about? You haven't won against me in 2 years and you've been saying you're going to beat me every time yet lose every time." I say harshly. His ego is too high for his own good.

He glares at me and then I see Kylie in the passenger seat. "Hey baby!" She laughs at me. What the fuck.

"Kylie." I say sternly. I look ahead of me waiting for the gunshot to ring.

"I see you have a new car. How about after this we get out of here?" She says seductively.

"No, shouldn't you be saying that to Noah, why the fuck are you talking to me," I say disgusted by her suggestion. Then I see Noah getting angry. I choose to ignore their fight and look to my passenger seat.

I really wish Soul was here right now. I feel like she would be jumping up the seat right now from excitement.

I choose to call her one later time before the race starts and it goes straight to voicemail.

"Hey Soul, I hope you're doing okay. Please talk to me." I tell her through the phone.

I put my phone in my cup holder and revive my engine.

That's when the gunshot is fired. I quickly press the gas pedal and see I'm in the lead, I see Noah behind me, but I don't worry because he's too far behind.

I take a sharp turn and see Noah becoming unstable in his path. I feel my adrenaline rushing and continue to press the gas pedal.

Noah presses his accelerator and I see him quickly pass me from the corner of my eye. I apply more pressure onto the gas and I catch up to the side of his car.

Once we're closer to the finish line, I make eye contact with Noah. He smirks at me but I press my accelerator surprising him.

I quickly drive pass him and get to the finish line first.

I get out of my car and see Noah fuming.

"WINNER! KAYDEN DEVLIN FOR THE 17TH TIME THIS YEAR!" I hear the announcer yell through the microphone.

"You fucking cheater! I know you're adding something in you're car. It's illegal and i'm just going to find out for myself." He angrily walks away like a child and I see Kylie come into my vision.

"Let's get out of here shall we?" she whispers in my ear while tracing my arm. I shudder in disgust and quickly move away from her.

"Get the fuck out of my face." I spit. Her face looks at me in shock and leaves her mouth wide open.

"But why, you didn't say that the last time. You said you loved how you felt inside of me," she pouts.

"That was 2 years ago, get over it you psychotic little bitch." I shove past her and look for Austin.

I look on the side of the track and see him talking to some girl.

"Austin!" I call out to him. He turns his head and once he spots me, he runs up to me.

"That race was so easy, we're going to have to get you a challenge," He chuckles while patting my back with his hand and I nod in agreement.

"So how much did I win?" I ask. I didn't even see how much this race was.