Retreat pt.3

The next morning all I was thinking about was what Daniel told me. I also agreed with myself that I won't share what Daniel told me because he blabbered all this stuff when he was unconscious and drunk. At the same time, I wondered if it was the truth.

"Y/N! What're you thinking?" Zoe interrupted my thoughts
She gave me a mischievous smirk "Are you thinking about Johan?" She leaned closer to me.

I felt my face turn red "What, no, no Zoe!" I managed.

Zoe turned her head away and sighed "Anyways Y/N, Daniel was searching for you. You better go meet him."

"Oh..." I furrowed and my mind flashed back to yesterday's night.

"Is everything alright?" Zoe questioned me being concerned.

"Yeah!" I chuckled.

"Okay then! I'll be waiting for you at the breakfast table." She smiled and left the dorm.

I sighed after she left. I was wondering what Daniel wanted to talk about with me.

___________________

Under the shadow of a big banyan tree, Daniel and I stood facing each other. Daniel was nervous trying to recollect his words.

"Y/N..." Daniel began

I hummed in response and waited for him to continue.

"About yesterday...I'm sorry." Daniel apologised rubbing the nape of his neck.

"And what are you apologising for?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Y/N...I was drunk and I didn't know what I was talking about. I only remember them in bits. But please let's keep this a secret." Daniel looked at me with his anxious eyes.

I crossed my arms and gazed at him "Daniel do you feel proud to be doing this?" I asked him squinting my eyes.

Daniel didn't say anything to that he remained silent.

I rolled my eyes and sighed "Whatever Daniel, I won't say anything about your secret to anyone. You can trust me." I paused.

I noticed a relieved smile on Daniel's face when I paused.
"But, when we return I'm going to talk to your little friend," I added.

Daniel slowly nodded agreeing to what I just said.

We both marched to the breakfast table which was a 5-minute walk from the tree. I sat down with Zack and Mira by my side. I started to eat my breakfast.

I moved my hand to take another slice of bread from the plate and that's when Johan's face interrupted my thoughts.

"I wonder what's he doing... I hope he'll be eating well while I'm here." I smiled to myself.

"Ahem" I heard someone clearing their throat. I turned my head to the right to see Zack smirking at me.

"Eww, what?" I grimaced my face at him.

"I know something about you," Zack smirked again.

"Oh yeah? Wow, congrats on that." I sighed.

"Let's talk after this." Zack raised his eyebrows before turning his gaze to Mira.

After breakfast, I meet up with Zack.
"What?" I shrugged

"So you love Johan." Zack didn't hesitate to say this.

"Huh?"

"Don't play dumb y/n, Mira told me."

"Zack...no! It's not like love..." I stuttered trying to convince him.

"Shut up."

I closed my mouth immediately after that word he let out from his mouth.

"Y/N, I'm happy to know this." Zack smiled.

My jaw dropped when I saw Zack smile at me. Because he doesn't smile all the time.

"Johan is a great guy so he'll take good care of you." Zack paused and smirked at me. "Do you wanna know his ideal type?"

I knew who was it but I pretended to be shocked and asked him "who?"

"A girl who understands him and who likes dogs," Zack concluded.

It didn't help in any way but I smiled and thanked him.

"See you should be proud to have a great friend like me." He said flipping his non-existent long hair.

"Yeah..."

After that, we continued to have the usual training. I wasn't mentally present during the training. My mind was filled with thoughts of Johan.

"I miss him" (╥﹏╥)

It was 6:30 pm and we all began to move into our dorms. I was with Zoe. She was teaching me some basic tips on makeup.

Mira was with Instructor Swoon at the storeroom. She told us that he requested her to help him.

After a few hours, I fell asleep on my bed. I woke up to some noises. I heard sirens of cop cars and ambulances.

I woke up Zoe "Zoe do you hear that?". Zoe nodded. We both stepped out of the dorm. To our surprise, we saw the cops and everyone surrounding there.

We made our way through the crowd only to see Mira having bruises on her face and Zack sitting in front of an ambulance with his hands plastered.

I ran over to Mira but I was stopped by a cop "Sorry miss but you can't talk to her now." He said.

I slowly moved back.

"Y/N...What happened?" Zoe subdued, her eyes fixed on Mira as she was taken by the cops safely.

"I don't know." I paused "Let's go to Zack."

"ZACK!"

"Guys..."

I placed my hand on his plastered hand.
"What happened?"

Zack gazed at the patrolling cars and began "That instructor...tired to rape Mira."

My stomach dropped. My lips fell ajar. I was voiceless. There were so many things rushing in my head that I couldn't say it out.
Zoe gasped and covered her mouth.

I leaned down and hugged Zack.

Zack's eye widened "Y/N...".

"I'm sorry Zack, Mira is always the one who goes through things that she doesn't deserve," I whispered trying to hold in my tears.

"Y/N, I'm thankful to have a friend like you." Zack felt consoled.

"Yeah, I know Y/N but I'm thankful that Daniel called the cops," Zack responded.

I pulled away from Zack and looked at him "I see..."

"Y/N...you guys should probably go now, the cops will come here to ask me questions about this incident," Zack mumbled.

"Yeah right," I slowly nodded and we left.

Zoe and I went back to our dorms and started to pack our things because, After this incident, our school decided to take all of us back home.