8

"Derek."

He swatted at the voice that was tickling his ear. It was early, way too early for him to be awake which meant that it was a small miracle that Meredith was awake. "Sleep," he protested.

"Derek," she insisted, leaning over him to take his earlobe into her mouth. "I want sex."

"We had sex all night," he laughed, but couldn't resist her request as he rolled onto his back, smiling as she slid her body on top of his.

"And now I want more," she said, moving her hands to thread through his hair. "Please?"

"You know I won't say no," he said, moving a hand to stroke in between her legs. "God, you're so wet."

"Thinking of you," she promised as she moved her hips over his hardening penis.

"I love you," he murmured as he rolled her onto her back, hovering over her slightly.

"I love you too," she said, pulling him down into a searing kiss. "Loud porny sex?"

"Because we weren't loud enough last night?" Derek laughed, trailing his lips down her body to her stomach.

"Oh," she gasped, reaching to thread her fingers through his hair. "Derek...."

"That's what I like to hear," he smiled as he moved lower, nibbling gently at the skin on her inner thighs.

"Derek!" she gasped, arching her hips off of the bed. "Don't...oh god...never...shave..."

"Oh," he laughed slightly, running his stubble covered cheek over her inner thigh. "You like that?"

"Oh God!" she gasped, her hands tightening in his hair.

"Hmmmm," he smiled, shifting slightly to press his lips against her core, letting himself taste her essence as her body writhed above him.

"Derek," she gasped. "Please...please."

"Please?" he teased, knowing exactly what she wanted but wanting to hear her beg.

"I need you," she breathed, pulling him up on top of her again. "Please?"

He smiled as he leaned down to kiss her deeply. "Since you asked so nicely," he murmured, letting himself sink deeply into her.

"Derek," she breathed in relief as he moved slowly in and out of her. "Oh...."

He groaned softly as he let himself make love to her, taking his time to worship her body as he reveled in the feeling her soft body pressed against his. There was nothing better than the way she wrapped her arms around his neck, her hands trailing over his back as her body moved gently underneath him.

"Harder," she commanded. "Please, Derek, harder!"

"Harder," he echoed, letting himself thrust harder into her, the tip of his penis hitting her cervix.

"Derek!" she screamed, her back arching into his.

He could feel her body tightening around him, and he shifted slightly, allowing his penis to make contact with her g-spot, sending her completely over the edge.

"Oh God!" she screamed, panting hard as her orgasm took over body. "Derek....oh my God!"

"Yes, Mer," he grunted, his thrusts picking up pace as his own orgasm took over his body. "That's it."

"Oh," she breathed, panting hard as he emptied into her and collapsed onto her chest. "Derek.... god."

"I love you," he breathed, his bed ridden hair tickling her chin.