∆ Chapter 1 ∆

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) could be seen floating around while drinking a cup of tea with Ophis.

Ophis: "So what are you going to do now (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "I've been thinking of ways to get out of this place with my true form and I think I know what I have to do."

Ophis: "And what is it?"

(Y/N): "I'll just need to find some people with a great magical power and trick them to combine their magic and create a portal to the Nightmare Realm. I've found out I still have access to it and if someone manages to open a portal I can finally leave this place and do whatever I want."

Ophis: "Okay, how exactly are you gonna find those certain individuals?"

(Y/N): "Oh! I already have my eye on one person, a boy with the boosted gear. He's on Kuoh Town and that's where I'm gonna go now."

(Y/N): "I'm gonna be going to Kuoh Academy."

Ophis: "Mind if I come with you?"

(Y/N): "Sure, whatever. We made a deal anyway."

(Y/N): "Hide your power so no one can feel your aura."

(Y/N) created a portal to Kuoh Town and turn into his other form as he went through it, Ophis following him.

Kuoh Town - Kuoh Academy

(Y/N) and Ophis appeared near the Academy with the uniforms of the Academy. They started walking to the entrance, many boys and girls were staring at them. (Y/N) was hearing their thoughts, the girls were thinking that he was more handsome than Kiba while the boys were thinking perverted things about Ophis.

Ophis: "Why exactly do we have to attend this Academy?"

(Y/N): "There's some people here that will be able to help me achieve my freedom. And also because I'm bored."

They entered the building and walked through the halls arriving to the student council.

(Y/N) knocked on the door and waited for some seconds. The door got opened by Sona Sitri.

Sona: "I'm guessing you two must be the new students."

(Y/N): "Yep! Name's (Y/N) Cipher!"

Ophis: "And I'm Ophis Cipher."

Sona's expression was of shock hearing that Ophis was here but quickly got back to normal.

Sona: "A-Alright, this is the schedule of the classes." She gave them the schedule and closed the door.

(Y/N): "Why did you use my last name?"

Ophis: "I needed a last name so I used yours."

(Y/N): "Whatever, we need to go the first class now. Let's go."

They walked to their class while talking a bit. They arrived at the door and knocked. The teacher then opened the door.

Teacher: "Oh, you two must be the new students. Please come in and introduce yourselves."