Or would they?

Anyways, eiji had sneaked in to shio's room at 4 am and secretly snuck out of the house to get to tokyo.

Luckily, paul was sleeping somewhere else and eiji, with his ninja like skills managed to not get caught by paul.

When izana woke up he was mad mad. He called his uncle and was making angry noises at him, which made eiji had a headache but then tried to assure him about his insecurities.

Eiji had told shio that he have to get one more work done until they can finally spend some father daughter time and one of his friend kindly offered that he'll look after shio in the mean time cause he got nothing else to do.

Hearing that offer, eiji was grateful and warned his friend. ❝watch over her closely. One blink and you'll find out she disappeared in thin air.❞

His friend only laughed.

But he did not expect that shio would literally dissappear into thin air when he blinked.

❝shit, I'm so dead. I should've taken the warning seriously!❞ he mumbled as he ran around trying to search for shio.

          »»————- ➴ ————-««

Shio had been distracted by a bakery. From the window, she could see lots of pastries being showed.

She had set her eyes on some cute animal shaped breads.

Looking through her bag, shio sadly sighed when she didn't find her wallet.

❝it's the bread kid! Get her!❞ a voice loudly said and shio was suddenly lifted from the ground.

Squirming, shio turned her head around and locked eyes with a two color haired male with a bored look plastered on his face.

❝this kid?❞ he asked the others.

❝yeah that's her! She stole my expensive bread last time.❞

Shio tilted her head and pointed a finger at herself, ❝i did?❞

❝you did.❞

Shio definitely do not remember.

❝hey, look at this bread! This is the one you stole last time, y'know!❞

An exquisite bread was shoved into shio's face.

Shio was confused. Should she take a bite on the bread or what?

Pouting, shio squirmed again, trying to get to the ground.

❝stop squirming, kid.❞ the guy holding her finally dropped her to the ground, leading shio to fell a bit hard on her butt.

❝ow...❞ standing up slowly, she patted her butt and looked at the four people surrounding her.

One person showed the bread in front of shio, moving it around and her head and eyes were moving around in which the bread goes, making the four laugh at her.

❝by the way, didn't she stole the bread and ran away with the haitani brothers?❞ one of them asked.

❝now that you've mention it...she did!❞