𝔟𝔬𝔫𝔲𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯¹

Start from the beginning

He pushes her down a minute later kissing between her legs.

Getting impatient she pulls his hair. "Mhm please?"

He kisses her through her panties making her more desperate for him tugging on his hair again.

Grabbing her wrist he scolds her. "Calm down."

"No, hurry up please?"

He sighs complying. "Fine."

Pulling off his shirt and his boxers as well her panties, he then lines him up before sliding all the way inside of her.

"Mhm Angelo."

He starts stroking making her eyes roll back. Her moans quickly turned erotic. "Mhm you're so big. You're filling me~"

Her comment makes him hesitate pulling out a little.

Noticing this she wraps her legs around his waist pulling him closer. "Baby." She called.

"Yea mama?"

"Faster." She sighed.

"Alright." He agrees.

He strokes faster making her eyes roll into her head as her nails scratched at his chest.

"Your tightening around me." He noted.

Her toes curl at her feet while she gasped at how his dick thrusted in her gut. "Fuck yes, right there."

Groaning he strokes a bit faster but immediately stops hearing her whimper. "Shit, I'm sorry."

Mila takes a moment to catch her breath before sighing already aware why he was so hesitant to be rough with her.

Grabbing his face she pulls it closer. "Angelo, I know you're scared to treat me roughly but I like it. You're not hurting me I promise."

"But you're whimpering how am I supposed to know when I'm actually hurting you?" He sighs.

"We'll use a safeword, berry. If I scream that then stop." She grinds her hips into him. "Don't stop for anything else even if I'm begging and crying...just fuck me."

He stares at her surprised but agrees quietly.

"...Alright."

He turns serious grabbing her hips firmly. The change in demeanor excited Mila wanting to see that dominant side of her boyfriend again.

Maybe without the degradation?

She thought to herself. Her eyes watch him eagerly as he grabs her hips slamming into her.

She melts at the feeling humming as he thrusted not giving her time to recover.

"You can take it right?" He questions still thrusting.

She looks at him nodding timidly. He suddenly alters positions placing her leg over his shoulder going deeper.

"That's so deep... I think I'm cumming." She pants.

Her breathing erratic as she tries to push his waist back. However her hand is grabbed and pinned down.

"You like this right?" He mumbles observing the expressions she made, however he noticed there was no point in asking as all the expressions she made were erotic.

Groaning he pushes her leg back whereas the other wrapped around his waist.

Mila grinds her hips into him begging softly, "Harder."