"In 5 months chile. I won't be big until later. You ready?" India looked down at her.

"What if I don't do it right?" Kianna frowned.

"You'll be the best big sister ever. Sometimes I be scared that I won't be a good mommy to the baby. But you remind me everyday how good I am by being perfect. I'm so proud of you Ki. You'll do good, I promise." India kissed her forehead, and she smiled.

"I love you mommy." Kianna mumbled, rubbing her nose against hers.

"I love you too booty." India smiled, before frowning at the knocks on her front door.

She got up, looking through the ring camera, before her locks began to untwist.

"How the fuck did you get a key to my house? Why are you here?" India frowned once the door opened and there stood Dave.

"You coming with me. Let's go." He reached for her, and she pulled back.

"Asani I haven't seen or heard from you in Damn near 4 months. I'm not going no where with you." Her frown deepened.

"India let's fucking go." He cocked his gun, holding it to her head.

"Asani what you doing?" She mumbled, and he shook his head head, before his eyes darted to where Kianna stood behind India.

"Shit." He cursed, and India pouted.

"David move that, don't show her that please." She softened her tone, and he removed his gun from her head.

"Get her and let's go." He said.

"Now India." He raised his voice, and she didn't move, folding her arms.

"Can't shit ever be fucking easy with you." He shook his head, sticking a needle in her neck before everything went black.

A few hours later.

India groaned as her head spun, trying to regain consciousness.

"Mommy?" She could hear Kianna crying, and India's eyes fluttered open.

"Mommy get up." She cried, and India hissed, trying to move, realizing her hands were tied behind her back.

She looked around before laying eyes on Kianna.

"Baby, shit. Don't cry Sky." India referred to her by her middle name.

India saw Kianna tied up as well, before tears brimmed in her eyes. She pulled her hands over her head from behind, thanking god she was double jointed.

She used her teeth to undo the rope around her wrists, before untying her ankles.

"Don't cry baby. I'm right here." India mumbled, untying her as well, before wrapping her arms around her.

"I wanna go home mama." Kianna cried, and India rubbed her back.

"I know baby." India sniffed, before quickly turning her head to the door that opened.

"How you get out of those?" Dave frowned.

"Asani what the fuck is this?" She tried not to cry, her voice cracking because she didn't want Kianna around whatever it was that he was doing.

"Come here, let me talk to you." He gestures out the door.

"I'm not leaving her. Take us home Asani." She frowned.

"Here lil mama." Dave held out a phone to Kianna, and India could see the games on there.

"I be right back okay?" India wiped Kianna's face, giving her the phone.