17

Next Day.

"Oh my god Jayda I'm almost done, damn

"Oh my god Jayda I'm almost done, damn." India frowned, putting her Cuban link chain on.

"Bitch we're late! If we too late they not gone let us in." Jayda rushed her.

"This why I like Kaleah cause she never rushes me." India mumbled, spraying her perfume.

"Welp too bad cause that bitch boo'd up with Duke right now." Jayda laughed, and India smiled.

"Okay come on hoe. Do I look good? Do I look fuckable?" India asked.

"Oh my god you wanna fuck him?" Jayda gasped as they walked out.

"Not to be a groupie, but bitch I been loving him for years. I'll definitely give it up if he ask." India shrugged, making Jayda laugh.

"Oh my goddddd Kayden gone beat your ass." Jayda said as their Uber driver pulled off.

"No, cause he not my boyfriend. I told him that last night. Whatever the Hennessy make me do tonight, is on the liquor, not me." India shrugged, popping the cap off.

"That's what I'm fucking talking about." Jayda threw her head back, and India poured her a mouthful, before chugging some herself.

"Ouuu, shit." India flared her throat.

"Again!" Jayda clapped, and India laughed.

"No bitch I can't be too drunk, I don't wanna embarrass myself. I'm already shy as hell." India popped an airhead flavored piece of gum in her mouth.

"Well, this probably a bad time to tell you I got meet and greet passes. We gone be on the stage with him bitch!" Jayda smirked, and India gasped.

"Oh my goddddd, Jayda I should've wore something else oh my god." India panicked, a pout on her face.

"Bitch you look the fuck good. Now come on." Jayda pulled her out of the car.

"Oh my god I can feel my heart in my ass." India frowned, pulling on her cropped bra.

"Hopefully he put something in your ass." Jayda smirked, and India gasped.

"Bitch you're disgusting." India laughed, letting Jayda pulled her to the side of the Arena.

Jayda showed the guard their passes that were on her phone, and he gave them lanyards with VIP passes.

"Thank you!" Jayda smiled, pulling India inside.

"Oh my god I feel like I gotta shit, oh my god." India pouted, grabbing her red bull out of her purse.

"Bitch you better not. You need to keep it clean in case he actually take your pretty ass home." Jayda told her.

"You think he would foreal?" India asked as they sat on a couch, waiting on the show to start.

"Do you want him to?" Jayda smirked.