He took in the last few boxes, he walked up the stairs, following Karl who also had a few boxes into a room. It was a reasonably large room, the right size for one person, not too cramped but still not overwhelmingly large, enough to fit all his stuff in and still have space.

The others were also in the room, placing the last few boxes in places, "come meet us downstairs once you're finished unpacking, okay? If you need any help don't be afraid to ask." Dream smiled before leaving, he was followed by Bad who waved goodbye and Karl who happily followed.

Sapnap stayed, George asked why and he replied with "Karl is already exited to see you, he's full of energy and Bad made muffins just before you arrived. Karl right now + sugar is a bit of of nightmare." He laughed.

He helped me unpack some of my things, helping me set up my desk and gaming equipment along with the other bits of furniture before actually unpacking the smaller stuff.

George looked over to check on the other, and was glad that he did. To his absolute terror, Sapnap was reaching for one of the last boxes left labelled, 'T+B' which was filled with testosterone and binders along with other trans themed/related objects.

He immediately pounced on the box out of instinct, causing a startled reaction from the unexpecting boy who quickly retracted his hands and raised them next to his head in defence. They just stared at each other for a moment, both unsure what to say, Sapnap was still trying to register the current events, whilst George was wracking his brain around things to say to Sapnap to cover for his carelessness.

Sapnap was the first to break the silence, "sooo... uh..." he clicked his tongue, "what's in the-"
"I know about you and Karl." The dark brunette interrupted.
"Psshhh box? What box? There's a box? I can't even shape. What is math?" He quickly restated his question.

Both boys were stunned for a moment, in an uncomfortable silence. Neither moved.
Starting to feel uncomfortable, Sapnap cleared his throat, "I can't believe you just blackmailed me." He laughed.

George dramatically gasped, a hand over his heart, "I. DID. Not." He protested, "I merely announced I was aware of a certain fact that included you and a certain someone."

"Someone's." He corrected nervously, "plural..."

George gasped, for real this time, "no way! Seriously??" He was smiling so widely, happy for his friend, "who else?? Oh wait no let me guess." He corrected himself, "ummmmmm OH MY GOD IS IT QUACKITY??!" He asked, saying Quackity in a weird way to be funny.

Sapnap nodded proudly, "yup."

"Oh my god dude I'm so happy for you!" George resumed unpacking boxes since the rooms energy had shifted once again to its previous comfortable one, "so how come your telling me now? How long have you been together?" He asked, a little exited by the news.

Sapnap was a little taken aback by the reaction of the older, he didn't feel entirely overwhelmed by his questions, but more of the fact he still thought there was more to the reaction. He had basically just come out to George?? And he didn't even question it, like it was just a normal everyday thing, like he... 'did he already know?' He questioned, 'wait how long did he know me and Karl were going out?'
"Um, you already knew I was dating Karl so I told you about Quackity too.." he finally answered, still distracted by his intrusive thoughts, "and uh, I have been dating Karl for almost a year, and Quackity joined the relationship around 8 months ago now."

George hummed and nodded in understanding, "ohhh I see." He smiled, "I'm really happy for you guys." He patted his shoulder supportively. Sapnap was still a little out of it when the words leaked out of his mouth unknowingly, "do you not care that I like guys?"

The question shook George, 'is it something to care about? I don't get it.' "I mean, I didn't care when I thought you were straight, what does it matter if you like men? It literally makes zero difference." He shrugged.

This was the exact thing Sapnap had needed to hear for a while, he had been so scared to come out to anyone but had wanted to for so long.
"Thanks George, I think I really needed to hear that." He laughed.

"Oh wait wait have you guys kissed yet?" He asked, his exited mood quickly returning.

Sapnaps face went bright red at the sudden question, "George. That's enough now no more questions."
"Nooooooo please I need to know everything! This has been happening under my nose for a whole year!" He screamed, "I only realised like 3 months ago!!"

Sapnap just laughed at the way the other was reacting, "nope. You've lost your question privileges." He joked. The other pouted, disappointed, but he knew it wouldn't last forever, he would answer more questions at some point.

"So. Can I know what's in your box now." Sapnap questioned, his palms pressed together as he pouted at the other playfully, "pleeaaasseeeee"

It's true that Sapnap had told George he was LGBT, but George wasn't quite ready yet. Though he mentally noted that Sapnap was the first person he would tell since he's now sure he would be cool with it.
"Soon." He answered, "I'm not quite ready yet but I'll tell you soon."

The two continued to unpack the last few boxes in silence, a very comfortable silence. A huge weight had just been lifted off of both their shoulders, and they felt so free in each others company like they didn't need to hide. But George still needed to, no matter how much he wanted to deep down, he thought that coming out would make everyone view him differently.

And he never wanted to be seen in that way ever again. Never.

What do you think guys?? Gud or bad so far? How can I improve? Are you enjoying it?
Thanks for reading :))