Ch.21- Coffea

Ch.21- Coffea

(AN- Laptop broke, so let's see how well this went typing on a tablet. So, apologies for any possible influx of spelling/grammar mistakes)

Every type of magic originated from one of the original five: water, fire, air, earth, or plasma. Each was responsible for every type of magic that existed currently. Water had spawned ice, healing, and transformation magic. Earth had created nature, metal, and creation. Plasma branched off into electricity, cosmic, and anything not based on the other four. Air was the starting point for flight, wind, and invisibility. Finally fire, the one he knew too well. Fire as the base of his own dragon magic, along with light and flame.

Magic was complicated. There were some types out there that he still couldn't see the connection between that type of magic and its apparent origin. No matter how different the five original magics were though, each was capable of being used for both good and evil. Dark and light. Wishes and curses.

No magic was entirely good. Nor was any type of magic entirely evil either. It was all on who used it, what techniques they learned, and where their heart fell upon that thin line of separation of morals.

Magic had become terribly advanced since the first beings learned to use the original five, so it led to spells having become twisted and transformed in ways that only other users of that magic would know how to reverse it or the people who that type of magic was associated with.

So, knowing that he would not be lucky enough to come across another star and be able to ask what their origin magic was... Bakugou was left with only one group of people to try and help the small crystal that was placed securely around one of his hips.

Elves would have to know something. In this world they inhabited, magic would come easier to those who contained higher percentages of it in their flesh, blood, and bones. Stars were the highest as they were entirely composed of magic. Then came the fae, fairies, and pixies, of whom had had about ninety percent of their bodies composed of magic. Thirdly... were Elves. Each of their forms apparently held around eight-five percent magic.

The magic inside of everyone was important. It determined not how strong your magic would be... but rather how quickly you'd be able to regain lost magic. Like stamina or energy, magic wasn't endless. Each race had to be able to take breaks to rest and allow that magic that naturally lingered all around them to be absorbed back into their bodies.

Stars were the only beings who never had to worry about losing magic. They were living magic. But the elves did. Sure they were able to fight for long amounts of time, thanks to how easy it was for them to absorb magic, especially from their environments.

Looking back now, it all made sense why your stats were maxed out. An elf and a star... the first and third. It had made him terribly jealous at the time, seeing as dragon magic was fifth, behind witches... but now he only felt a sense of guilt.

Even before granting his wish you always treated him and used your nature magic to help him or the other morons in a fight. You knew of your default inclination to magic and had used it to help your guild-mates: healing, growing strong, practicing, anything they asked of you.

All he did was endlessly scream about how you were a cheater. He knew nothing of your situation, yet that didn't stop him from always placing those terrible feelings of his onto you.

That was why he was doing this. He needed to prove any way he could that he could help you. If that meant leaving everything behind and all his comfortabilities disappearing in favor of entering an elf village and doing all he could for them to help you... He would.