I watched her think for a second.

"You didn't leave?" Was the first thing that came out of her mouth.

Why the hell would I?

"Why the hell would I?" I said out loud aswell. She stared at me, I couldn't tell would kind of look it was but she still seemed surprised.

I don't know if she was surprised I was here, because she may be confused and not remember much or she's surprised I stayed.

"I feel better." I shook my head in disbelief. Why was she so stubborn? I thought about getting an ice pack for her head and water so she an stay hydrated and immediately scoped out the kitchen.

I found it and got what I needed before rushing back to Onika. She gave me a quiet thank you and sat up. She looked up at me—her eyes were slightly glossy.

Once she drunk the water I watched her stretch, "I feel better—seriously. I just needed to take a nap." She says and I don't believe it for a second.

"You seemed pretty sick just now. Maybe you should—just chill for a bit? I think it would be good for you." I suggested and she shook her head.

"I have tons of homework to do, I already missed our cheerleading for the game on Friday. The dance is on Saturday—I still have a lot to do and—"

"Take a break."

It came out of my mouth without hesitation. She was so worried about doing other things for other people even when she was literally borderline dying on her couch.

She looked up at me confused like the word "break" was so foreign to her.

"Lay down Onika. Please. Don't worry about studying or schoolwork or cheerleading for one second, you're sick." I said in a pleading tone. I needed her to listen to me.

She stared at me again and sighed before turning over on the couch. Her back to my face. I grinned when I heard a muffled "Fine."

I checked the time, I was going to be late getting home. I watched her pass out again, I could tell by her way in breathing.

I sighed and packed my stuff up. I saw her then over on her back and breath deeply. I chuckled a bit, her hair was kind of messed up and her face looked incredibly flushed.

Didn't make her any less beautiful.

I stopped myself from staring and put my book bag on my back and gave her a once over. She had water, an ice pack and she was passed out.

I felt bad, I wanted to stay and watch over her. I didn't mind. I knew had to go though.

"Bye Onika.. I'll see you tomorrow. Don't push yourself to cheerlead because of the game tomorrow okay?" I heard a mumble and I knew she was probably going to still do it.

I walked up to her door and left, the sun was still out so I know my mom wouldn't be that worried. Just curious on where I was. I left her house and got into my car.

I began driving myself home, I was still a little worried.

I took a deep breath as I parked in our garage. When I actually entered the house I couldn't stop thinking about—

"BOO!" I heard pop up from behind me and I immediately slapped whoever the hell in the face.

I then saw Robyn holding her right cheek with a look of shock. "You got man hands! Damn you a pussy." She said rubbing her cheek.

"I just slapped you and you gon call me a pussy?" I asked and she nodded.

"Hell yeah, who slaps a intruder? It's called a beat down! I'm preparing you for when your rich and I rob you." She said shrugging sitting on my kitchen counter.