"Well, I was told you will be helping me and other professors for the next few weeks. Is that correct?" I asked as I placed my hands in front of me.

"Yes it is, I was asked by Severus to come help for a little while," she said as she smiled sweetly. She straightened her skirt and looked around the room before looking back at me.

"Oh, Severus asked you?" I asked in a surprised tone. I instantly before jealous of her. As I was looking at her nodding it hit me. She graduated a year after I did.

"Well, we can start first thing next week," I stood up and smiled as she stood up after me.

"I better be off, I still have to meet a few other professors. Have a good day I'll see you next week," she waved and opened the door before shutting it behind her. As soon as she got up she grabbed her wand and headed straight to Severus' office.

I didn't knock before I opened the door. He was reading a piece of parchment on his desk. "Hello darling," his deep voice rang in my ears as I shut the door.

"Severus, why did you invite Ms. Taylor to be an assistant?" I asked as I pulled his chair out and sat on his desk right in front of him. He stood from his seat and pushed my legs apart, stepping in between them. He placed his hands on my thighs before kissing my cheek.

"Well I knew some of the other Professors need help so she is here to help anyone that needs it," he explained smoothly, his fingers rubbing circles into my skin. 

"So how did you guys meet?" I asked, I don't know why but she seems suspicious to me. The moment she said something about Severus her attitude changed like she had a personal connection with him.

"Well she was a student of mine and we met at a bar about 2 years ago," he said with a confused look. "Why do you ask dearest?"

I felt ashamed I shouldn't be worried. "Oh nothing, just wondering," I smiled and kissed him sweetly. "Well, we should get to dinner," I tried to get off the desk but he pushed me back onto the desk.

"Why is that baby, I can have an all I can eat, right here," he smirked, his hand slowly going up my skirt, closer to my warm center.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a deep kiss. I pulled away breathless and pushed my forehead against his. "We really should get to dinner though," I smirked slightly as I saw his face.

He backed up and I hopped off the desk. "Let's go," I smiled as I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the door. He followed and I let go of his hand. He opened the door and I walked out followed by Severus.

We walk in silence to the great hall and walked in together before we parted ways so he could say his daily speech, which he hated so much.

After that he sat next to and snapped his fingers, all the food started to appear and everyone started digging in. I looked to the other side of Severus to see Sky sitting next to him.

SEVERUS P.O.V

After sitting down I looked at the sky then looked at Lily. I hated lying to her but I don't know how she would react if I told her I slept with someone while she was gone. I mean Sky means nothing to me anymore and she never really did.

She is just the only other person I knew that was qualified for the position. Of course, she still has feelings but I will shoot them down every time she tries anything.  As we ate I held conversations with both of them. As dinner was nearing I felt a small hand on my left thigh. I looked at Y/N who was in a deep conversation with Mr. Longbottom, a smile on her face.

This made me angry but at the same time confused, because both of her hands were in front of her. I looked at the sky and her hand was rubbing my growing bulge. I immediately pushed her hand away and shook my head. She giggled and placed her and on my bulge and squeezed it. I growled and gripped her hand on mine before shoving it off of me.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "We are over. Get over it," I gritted in her ear.

She giggled again and leaned closer to me. "You know you want me, Severus, just get used to it," her breath fanned my face. I placed my hand on Y/N thigh and squeezed it with force, making her whine slightly and look at me.

I smirked then looked at Sky. Her eyes widened as they looked between me and Lily a frown resting on her face. "Let's go Lily, I have a manner to talk to you about," I grabbed her pulled her to the door right next to the head table.

As soon as it was closed I pushed her against the wall and slammed my lips to hers.
——————————————————————————
1626 words

Sorry for the short chapter, but this is the beginning of something big in the plot, I'm kind of excited about it. Well, I'm in a musical and it will be over soon so chapters will be coming faster after that.

Hope you amazing people are having a great day/night and I'll see you next time my filthy sluts🥰