"My brother also has an apartment near that place." I announced a bit proudly.

"Of course! Your brother is the star news anchor of South Korea . So definitely he'll be living in a great place too." He spoke, a tint of excitement audible in his voice.

"But won't it be too hectic for him to come here and there?" I enquired to decrease awkwardness in the environment.

"Seems like you are concerned about him a lot. It feels good that you are understanding." He gave a quick glance at me, a cheeky smile appeared on his face.

"It won't be hectic for him as he mostly stays at his Itaewon bungalow to avoid fans and media."

----

We reached at his place after one and a half hour long ride. Honestly, the peace and silence in the long drive really made me calm after all the ruckus. I was standing in the garden area and all the guards recognized me instantly and bowed at me just as they saw me. I was surprised at this sudden treatment of great respect.

"Welcome! Mrs. Jeon!" They said in unison making me surprised.

As said by manager, the guards here are very professional and even though they knew I am the wife of a superstar, their main focus was on keeping my identity as anonymous as possible. They all spread in different directions as soon as they bowed at me.

I smiled a little at them and then entered his house- no a big bungalow! There's room for every thing in his house. A dance room, a practice room for singing and even a room for watching TV and playing games. Oh! How can I forget? Jungkook is floating in a chest treasured with millions of Won- but this wealth has nothing to do with me.

Because I'm here only on temporary basis, once my purpose gets over, I'm in no mood to disturb Jungkook's peaceful Love-Life with Sua. My only aim is to save him from the scandals. I'll be a secret admirer, sorry 'Secret Lover' in his life.

----

(PRESENT)

I was cooking the dinner. I know he wouldn't eat but still I need to fulfill the obligations of a wife. He was busy showering and his phone was on the table popped up with messages . I saw those. Naturally I have less time so me and a person I hired are following Jungkook's every move, who he meets and every little things he does. Yeah, like a total stalker. I don't regret doing that, it is necessary.

The message was sent by Sua . She was asking him to attend a private party for the success of her new album. Their chats, they're so professional. I mean no I love you, I miss you things. They just exchanged information of their whereabouts and upcoming projects. Looks like this is a new trend between lovers, maybe they like to talk in person.

I was busy hurdling with my nonsense imagination of what these two would be chatting about , that I forgot to notice that the owner of phone will definitely spit fire on me if he knows that I'm seeing his personal chats and the worst happened. It appears as if the heavens have a great problem if at least one of my work gets completed peacefully.

Suddenly he popped up in front of me. The tiny droplets of water flowing off his flawless face and thick black hair, making him look even more intimidating.

"What the fuck are you trying to do?! Can't you give me some privacy?" He yelled at me with extreme rage and icy coldness in his eyes.

I was beyond shocked. As a reflex the phone was about to fall from my hands but Jungkook was fast enough to catch it before falling.

"Are you dumb? Or you like to pretend to be one just to grab attention? Didn't you got manners to not see anyone's phone? And what if my phone fell and cracked? I'm pretty sure my phone costs more than your whole salary for a year." He glared and spoke in a dark low tone voice, capable of giving chills.

"I'm sorry but your phone was ringing constantly. I-I didn't see anything. Please eat." I said to change the topic as fast as possible. Again this dragon is blowing out fire-waves of stabbing words on me.

"I already ate. I can't tolerate the food cooked by a potato like you." He said sternly, rolling his eyes in annoyance and marched towards his room looking at the messages of Sua, smiling ear to ear.

This smile drives me crazy.

I knew he'll not eat , but still I cooked. I'm the kind of person who normally won't give a damn about people who are jerks. I just ignore them forever or given them a taste of their own medicine. But this guy isn't a jerk to me, he's rather an idiot- my idiot. I think now I can relate that love is like a maze, once you get in, there's no exit to it's door.

I smiled at my own thoughts and started eating the food alone in pin-drop silence. I can't waste food, so every time I cooked I ate the remaining in the morning. Middleclass mindset you know. The silent environment was disturbed by the sudden ringing of my mobile phone.

I got a call from the detective.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:Till next update , shower yourself with the fierce looks of Mr

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Till next update , shower yourself with the fierce looks of Mr. Jeon.

Innocent me- Cover yourself boy!

Satan me- the V neck should have been even more deep.🤭

🤭