"But don't worry -ette..! I'll definitely be back."

Rosette lips unknowingly turned into a small smile, upon hearing his assuring words. She leaned on Reagan, resting her chin on his shoulder.

"....When will you go?"

Reagan hugged Rosette. "-ette..." He spoke quietly, he was reluctant to tell his answer.

"Go on. When will you go?"

No matter how much Reagan hated it, he had to bare with it for Rosette. And so, with a quiet voice, he spoke.

"Today..."

Surprised, Rosette quickly rose to look at him. "Today? This day?"

Reagan felt bitter, he didn't want to leave Rosette's side. His heart felt heavy.

Reagan pulled Rosette back to him.

'I really don't want to go... But the earlier I get it done with, the earlier I get to be with Rosette.'

"ette... I really don't want to go, but I have to..." He mumbled, quite upset.

"But please wait for me, Rosette..."

Rosette remained speechless, she only stared at Reagan with a blank expression. "..."

"What time?"

"At noon." Reagan felt the bitter as he thought about it.

"-ette, can I ask you to do something?"

"..."

"What is it?" Reagan rested his head on Rosette's. She was still taken aback from Reagan's sudden decision.

"-ette, will you send me off?"

"There's no problem with that-"

"Ah..." Rosette stared blankly.

Rosette raised Reagan's hand to look at the ring. "I haven't told you yet, have I? The ring I gave you, it should be able to let you pass the magic circle any time."

"By then, feel free to come here whenever you're done." Rosette placed her hand beside his hand. The ring she wore matched Reagan's ring.

It was a couple set of ring she bought.

"Haa. " She heaved a breath. 'This heavy feeling is weighting down on me.'

"Rosette, look here."

She turned her head to Reagan. "-Nn!" Reagan kissed Rosette's lips softly.

"-ette before I go... Will you hold me..?" He raised her hand to his face.

Heaving a sigh, Rosette gently caressed his face. He leaned towards Rosette, yearning more of her hold.

"I'll miss you, Rosette..." He murmured with his lips still on hers. Reagan lets out a small whimper.

'I want to bring her with me...'

'But it's dangerous for her to be there...'

Rosette felt her face heat up. Her heart began to beat faster. "I..."

She avoided Reagan's gaze. "Me too... I'll miss you too."

Reagan couldn't be any happier after hearing her words. A wide smile of joy was etched on his face as he looked at Rosette with loving eyes. Although his eyes had a subtle glint of sadness.

'I'll miss you more, Rosette...'

Afternoon came.

The time Reagan dreaded the most had come. His mind and body wanted to stay with Rosette. He didn't want to be separated from her, for even a moment.